Outdoor Weddings

Decisions, decisions!

Ok Ladies need some suggestions and this is my first discussion :) My wedding is next Sept so it is going to be Fall theme and colors are yellow and orange. I cant decide on how I want the dresses and my bouquet. I will wear white gown with yellow sash or trim, Groom is wearing black tux white shirt, yellow tie and yellow boutineer, Moh is wearing yellow dress Bms are wearing orange dresses, BM in black tux with yellow shirt, tie and boutineer, GM are in orange shirts, ties and boutineers. Now I cant decide if I should have an all yellow bouquet or both colors? Should my Moh have an all yellow bouquet? or should I do all bouquets in both colors? Please help!

Re: Decisions, decisions!

• A yellow bouquet against your MOH's yellow dress will get lost.  I think a mix of yellow and orange flowers for all your girls would contrast great for pictures.

You could do an all yellow one for yourself or a larger one with both colors and it would look beautiful against your dress.
  • Alegna917 said:
    Ok Ladies need some suggestions and this is my first discussion :) My wedding is next Sept so it is going to be Fall theme and colors are yellow and orange. I cant decide on how I want the dresses and my bouquet. I will wear white gown with yellow sash or trim, Groom is wearing black tux white shirt, yellow tie and yellow boutineer, Moh is wearing yellow dress Bms are wearing orange dresses, BM in black tux with yellow shirt, tie and boutineer, GM are in orange shirts, ties and boutineers. Now I cant decide if I should have an all yellow bouquet or both colors? Should my Moh have an all yellow bouquet? or should I do all bouquets in both colors? Please help!
    I really like the fall idea and I think you're going in a cool direction with the attire but... please don't take this the wrong way, but I think have the GMs wear yellow and orange shirts next to the BMs yellow and orange dresses will look really "prom-y". I would just have them wear white shirts, honestly. If you're thinking you want to differentiate your groom from the GM, your groom could pick out a special yellow tie and boutonniere.

I would do your bouquets in a big mix of yellow, orange, red and white. I think having solid yellow, solid orange or anything else would be a little much. You're already differentiating your MOH by putting her in a yellow dress - I think it'd be pretty if all their bouquets are the same with a bunch of colors based on your theme.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards