Ohio-Cincinnati

Wedding Venues on A Budget!

Ok, I just got engaged and I need to find a perfect venue for my big day! We want to get married next summer, but we are also on a budget. I'm thinking no more than $10,000 for everything. Do you have any advice? What are some good indoor places to look at in the Cincy/Dayton area? 

HELP!

Re: Wedding Venues on A Budget!

• We are doing our ceremony for free at our church and reception at a church friends house for free. Id ask friends if they have anywhere, unless youre having a ton of people i mean! 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• Our ceremony and reception is going to be at Receptions Inc.  They have like 5 locations throughout tristate, we're having ours at the Erlanger, KY location.  We are holding our ceremony in one room and the reception down the hall on a Friday night.  We are getting the center pieces, food, and open well bar for 100 people for $3,200 which includes taxes and gratuity.  Also, it was $600 for the ceremony so if you just had the reception there it would be much cheaper, I think it was $19.95/person.  The people are super helpful and the place is really nice.  Good Luck!!
  • I had my ceremony and reception at Mariner's Inn west. There is one in West Chester also I think. But for around 200 people, it was just over $5,000. Good luck!!!
  • Our ceremony and reception is going to be at Receptions Inc.  They have like 5 locations throughout tristate, we're having ours at the Erlanger, KY location.  We are holding our ceremony in one room and the reception down the hall on a Friday night.  We are getting the center pieces, food, and open well bar for 100 people for $3,200 which includes taxes and gratuity.  Also, it was $600 for the ceremony so if you just had the reception there it would be much cheaper, I think it was $19.95/person.  The people are super helpful and the place is really nice.  Good Luck!!
    I second Receptions Inc.  We have only great things to say, they did a phenomenal job.  My favorite part is that everything was just per head and it included everything like centerpieces (if you want them), cutting of the cake, etc.  No nickel and dime of everything.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • McHales Events and Catering!!! I would not be having the wedding that I am without them! Amazing prices! 
  • Here's a Knot article that was published a while back. It has some very good suggestions;

http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-planning/wedding-budget/articles/cheap-wedding-in-cincinnati-ohio.aspx

• Keep the guest list as low as possible since most things are based per guest. Have a simpler cake since a lot of the extras are additional. We are also doing a Friday night and we've saved a ton of money already
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards