Virginia-Richmond
Options

Reception Venues in RVA?

Hello just wanted to see anybody in the greater Richmond area were able to find nice reception venues under $2000 with tables and chairs included. So far I have found the Montpelier Arts Center, Petersburg Regional Arts Center, and the Bishop Ireton Center in North Chesterfield. I am contemplating country clubs such as The Highlands and Brandermill but the minimum spending on food and beverages are expensive.

Open book here!

Re: Reception Venues in RVA?

• Options
    Hey there,

As far as country club goes, I suggest you try Richmond Country Club. We found out that they are still the most budget-friendly of the country clubs around. Our wedding is this year and Ric Anthony is just really cool about it. You can check out their website, <a href="http://www.richmondcountryclubva.com/" rel="nofollow">www.richmondcountryclubva.com</a>, to look at their prices.

I hope this helps.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_reception-venues-in-rva?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:607Discussion:d7d91378-cf0b-499b-9e8c-d64e85396bfePost:428c8052-9f90-4c51-9da0-8e62b38745a7">Reception Venues in RVA?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello just wanted to see anybody in the greater Richmond area were able to find nice reception venues under $2000 with tables and chairs included. So far I have found the Montpelier Arts Center, Petersburg Regional Arts Center, and the Bishop Ireton Center in North Chesterfield. I am contemplating country clubs such as The Highlands and Brandermill but the minimum spending on food and beverages are expensive. Open book here!
    Posted by NaturalB2[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi, I would check out the Lake Chesdin golf course if you are ok with outdoors. We are doing our wedding & reception there & the rental space is $500 for unlimited time as long as there isn't another event that day. The catering is extremely reasonable also. We have a $5000 budget & this has been a great option for us. They include tables & chairs in costs. It's out by Pocahontas State Park. Pocahontas is also supposed to have some nice, reasonable options I hear also but they book fast. Contact me if you want more info! Caligirl-3@live.com
  • Options
    Hi! I would also look at the Meadowbrook Country Club, they are $500 and the F&B minimum is $2,500. 
  • Options
    What is your guest count looking like? That can really make or break you on finding a great place.
  • Options
    Under $2000... hmm, depending on the day of the week you are looking for, my venue in Mechanicsville has reasonable prices (for up to 150 people) with chairs, tables, some glass candleware, etc. included.  Check out The Manor House at King's Charter in Mechanicsville.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards