Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Where did you find your dress?

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times, but my parents are coming to Texas this weekend, and my Mom has offered to take me dress shopping! Where did you find your dress? Any great discount bridal salons, or places you have loved in general? We live in Plano, so I'm totally open to driving to Dallas and surrounding areas. Do I need to make appointments now, or can I walk in? My wedding is not until next June of 2014, so we have a ways to go before I'll be pressed for time. I'm trying to keep the pricing reasonable as well, since we have a ton of other things we have decided to splurge on. I appreciate any and all help!

Re: Where did you find your dress?

• Options
    I was able to find my dress at Terry Costa during their 20% off all bridal gown sale. They do it a few times a year. I was able to purchase the dress with tax for right at 1000.
  • Options

Absolutely make an appointment so that you will have a dedicated consultant to help you.  Bridal shops are crazy crowded on the weekends.

I got my dress at Alfred Angelo and it was fine but there are lots of great bridal shops in DFW--don't think (like I did) that chains like AA or David's are your only option.

• Options
    I found my dress at Lulu's Bridal Boutique in Uptown Dallas.  It was a wonderful, intimate experience!  The best part for me is that all of their dresses are $2,500 or below, so I knew that I could really shop there!

They are having a Pronovias Trunk Show this weekend, so it may be busy - but it's worth the visit!  Good Luck!
  • Options

I cannot say enough good things about Circle Park Bridal in Addison!

When my MOH came to visit in May, we went dress shopping. I went in there, told them my budget, and they were able to find a dress for me even with only 5 months until the wedding. I found an amazing dress for right at $1,000, and the girls there made it such a fantastic experience. I highly recommend them!

• Options
    I got my dress at Mockingbird Bridal.  They have dresses starting at $450 and going up to $holycow.  My consultant was Maggie, and she was great!

I agree about making appointments, especially on the weekends.  When I shopped at Davids Bridal, they were INSANELY busy, and I even had another salesperson try to kick me out of my fitting room, so I was very happy to have my girl there to chase him off.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Awesome, thank you so much for the help everyone! I'm making my appointments now :-)
  • Options
    I got my dress at Lasting Bridal Couture in Addison.  I LOVE THEM.  Sarah was my consultant.  She is awesome.  I can't say enough good things about them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards