October 2013 Weddings

OLW

Dear Allergies,

Go Away. I don't need you right now, or ever for that fact.

Sincerely,

I hate you

Dear Starbucks,

Thank you for the free breakfast sandwich this morning. Although it had pork bacon (which I picked off), it was still really good.

Love,

A happy customer

Dear FI,

Thank you for dealing with my meltdown on Sunday and thank you for always being there. 17 days!

I love you!

Re: OLW

• Dear my dogs,

Stop having all these issues. I can't afford right now to bring you to the vet every other week.

Love,
    Mom

Dear Work

Please go fast these next two days, I need my week off.

Thanks,
    Burnt out employee

Dear FI

You are freakin awesome. Thank you for getting stuff done off the list :)

Em
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Allergies,

Sincerely,

I hate you

Second this. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear People with outdoor cats,

I don't understand you. Why would you have a pet that you seem to care about, but leave it open and vulnerable to the elements and other evil creatures (like possums that could kill your cat) all the time? Why not just love it in your house instead?

Sincerely,
    Confused

---------------------------------------

Dear FMIL,

No, sticking my ground on the guest list does not make me a bridezilla, and I am okay with 'ticking off' your friends for saying no to their desire to swap a teenager for their husband. Same rules apply to everyone, and I am not willing to make exceptions.

Sincerely,
    Done with having this discussion

--------------------------------

Dear FI,

You had two jobs for the wedding - you and your guys tuxes, which you did on time - YAY! - and the bar. JUST TWO THINGS! Can you please get your shit together on the bar? We are basically two weeks out. This is starting to freak me out.

Love,
    Your bride who did way more than you

P.S. 17 DAYS!! I CAN't WAIT TO BE YOUR WIFE!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Dear Universe-

Stop throwing shit my way. I have enough going on for the next 24 days (and the following 2 weeks.) Thanks!

-Me
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• EmilyTork said:

Dear Allergies,

Sincerely,

I hate you

Second this. 

third this. my nose feels like its going to fall off.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Event Coordinator at the winery,

Please tell me how much you plan on charging me for cases of wine!!!  I need to make sure I've budgeted enough money to cover it!

Sincerely,

Nervous Bride

Dear FMIL,

Thank you for sticking to the amount of people we requested to the rehearsal dinner!  I truly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Grateful FDIL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Dear Seating Chart:

can't you just make yourself?

Sincerely,

One already stressed out bride

Dear FMIL:

thank you for calming down and not asking me about inviting more people. we are already at our limit and invites were due on the 12th.

Sincerely,

A thankful FDIL

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Universe

Please make the next 24 days fly by so I can marry my love and be whisked off to our honeymoon, sittin on a beach, with a mai tai in hand...

Thanks!
    Me
  • @hannah; We have two that bolt out the door the minute it's opened.  They're indoor/outdoor cats.  I've TRIED keeping them in.  They want nothing to do with being pampered indoor beasties.  *sigh*

Dear Judges;

Thank you, to the one of you, for taking 2 weeks off. 

To you other two, thanks for being out of the office today.  I'll be able to get (mostly) caught up on things I've let slide lately.

Sincerely,
    -Relieved
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Dear FI,

Don't look at me like I've grown a third head when I say I don't want you leaving on a Friday night because I'd like to go on a date the Friday night of the weekend prior to our wedding.  I know, crazy concept, right?  You and I, ALONE. 

Wrap your head around it babe.  I'mma make it happen.

Love you!
    -Your super stressed bride-to-be
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Dear "To Do List"

Jump in a fire and DIE already.  I'm so fucking sick of you right now.  Like, seriously sick of you. 

It's with a spiteful heart I cross things off you now, just because it's like I'm KILLING a part of you.

Kiss my ass,
    -Me
  • EmilyTork said:

Dear Allergies,

Sincerely,

I hate you

Second this. 

third this. my nose feels like its going to fall off.
    100% agree with all of this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear MOH (sister),
     You amaze me! You have been the perfect MOH throughout the wedding planning and I thank you for all you have done.  I can't wait for my bach party this weekend and a BIG thank you again for doing this for me! Love you!
    Love,
     Your MOH and baby sis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Reeses chocolate Ice cream,
    You are delicious, but I should not be having 2 big scoops of you 23 days before I have to wear a form fitting wedding gown.

Sincerely,
    The bride
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @shaylagirl-I told FI that the weekend before the wedding is OUR weekend. I work Sat night and Sun during the day, but Fri night we are going on a date and Sat during the day we are spending time together. He agreed so thats good!

• i have more to add to this:

dear lady i rolled my car into this morning:

i am sorry i did this but thankful there is no damage. i confess i was looking in my passenger seat for my SEATING CHART.

sincerely,

a thankful stressed out bride-to-be

dear dad,

thank you for taking time out of your day to go to my house to make sure i left my purse there. i had a minor breakdown this morning. YOU ARE THE BEST!

love,

your more then thankful daughter

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My first:

Dear All-In-On-No-Worries-Venue/Caterer:
    Did you REALLY have to have that groupon this month, and not realize you'd be so busy that now you're nowhere to be found now that it's time to work out menus and details with your standing weddings?  You may do this every weekend, but I'm guessing your current brides and grooms don't.  I'd appreciate an answer...any answer....to my basic questions, because I would love nothing more than to hand you my money and just show up in a month.
    Thanks--
    Now-not-so-easy going bride

• @shaylagirl-I told FI that the weekend before the wedding is OUR weekend. I work Sat night and Sun during the day, but Fri night we are going on a date and Sat during the day we are spending time together. He agreed so thats good!
    I honestly didn't register the importance until I'd already agreed to it.  And at that point, I wasn't going to rescind my statement.

I'm just hoping we have everything wrapped up prior to then so I'm free to relax for the rest of the weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards