Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Make-up and Hair

Anyone know of make up and hair stylists around the greensburg area? Or someone that would travel to a location?
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Make-up and Hair

• agreed - I will need some hair and makeup suggestions for next May in the Greensburg area, as well.  I hope someone can recommend something!
  • Haha we might be at a lost :/ I'm most likely going to use my hair stylist already in Greensburg but make up I have noooo clue on.

• You could set up an appointment at one of the Macy's cosmetics counters or maybe Sephora. Both of them are usually free and you can do a trial in advance to see what you like. Also, Mary Kay consultants sometimes do wedding makeup.
  • ugh. I was hoping to hire someone versus just going to the mall

• I know that Pink City Artistry (MUA) comes from Jeannette and is based out of a salon in Murrysville. She does on site!
  • thanks!! I'll look into her :)
  • Has anyone used cielcosmetics?
  • I'm using Justine Kolano from Beauty Justified for my hair and makeup.  My wedding isn't until next year but the pics she has on her website are great and so far she has been wonderful to work with.  Good luck!
  • I'm using Clare from Ciel Cosmetics for my wedding in June. A good friend of mine used her last year for her wedding and highly recommended her. Her makeup looked fantastic all night long and Clare is so afordable compared to some of the other MUA that I recieved quotes from.
  • I'm using Clare from Ciel Cosmetics for my wedding in June. A good friend of mine used her last year for her wedding and highly recommended her. Her makeup looked fantastic all night long and Clare is so afordable compared to some of the other MUA that I recieved quotes from.
    Great! thanks :) She is definitely more in my price range than the others haha. Glad your friend used it and had a great outcome :) Is she good at covering up acne?
  • I can't speak to that specifically because all the girls in the wedding had pretty good skin to start with. I'd shoot her an email and ask, she's super friendly!

• I can't speak to that specifically because all the girls in the wedding had pretty good skin to start with. I'd shoot her an email and ask, she's super friendly!

Will do! I'm still waiting for her to e-mail me back about how much needs to be deposited to hold a date.
  • She didn't require anything from me for a deposit, she doesn't even have a contract or anything for you to sign. Which made me a little nervous to be honest! She just as a $200 minimum - which works out to be make up for 4 girls. She had mentioned before about being really busy this fall, so I'm sure she'll get back to you soon.

• ut oh. that is really scary! Yeah she gave me the prices for me to look over. I'm glad she's legit though :) thanks for letting me know about the no deposit or contract. Did your friend pay day of then?
  • Looking for affordable hair and makeup for yourself and your wedding party in Western PA, let me know! My sister and I are a two person team that can come to your home! For pricing information email me at kristy.peterka@yahoo.com

• I used Synergy Salon and Spa in North Huntingdon for on location hair (they also do makeup) and Pittsburgh Makeup (she actually lives in Delmont)... both were awesome!!!
  • @melbelleup Yes she paid day of, that's what I plan to do as well since I don't know 100% how many of my girls will be getting makeup done. I did ask her about a contract though and she said she could put together just an agreement about the date and price, so I'm going to have her do that just for my piece of mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards