Nevada-Las Vegas

Ah gifts!

This whole giving gift to parents thing is starting to just stress me out. My parents are paying for the majority of our wedding, as a thank you we are taking them to see Love and go to dinner. This will happen after my FI two sets of parents have left, so it won't be akward. We payed for airfare for both sets of his parents. Do we need to give personal gifts as well? Will it be expected? I just don't want to hurt anyone's feeling but at the same time I can't think of things to get them either.

Re: Ah gifts!

• Maybe for his parents think thoughtful like an engraved picture frame it sounds cheesy but since u bought the tickets its just a nice way to say thanks with out blowing ur budget
  • I definitely think paying for their flights is gift enough.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I think the flights are plenty however if you could find an inexpensive sentimental gift it would be a sweet thing to do. If it doesn't work out I wouldn't stress out about it.
  • I hadn't even thought about gifts!  I like the sentimental idea, get a nice picture of all of you at the wedding and give it to them in a nice frame.  

I think paying for the flights is really nice too!  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • its not traditional and certainly won't be expected. they can just have favours like everyone else!
  • Yeah we planned on giving them a picture in a frame at Christmas, we don't want to lug them to vegas and back for no reason.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards