October 2013 Weddings

Oct. 5th brides!!

OMG 3 weeks!!!!!!! I feel like I have a lot to do still and time is flying by so fast! The countdown is on ladies!!!!!!

Re: Oct. 5th brides!!

• Shh don't talk about I and maybe time will slow down! I'm not even close to ready for 3 weeks to zip by!
  • That is insane.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I'm hijacking your thread...3 weeks from tomorrow for me! Coming up too quick!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm going to vomit. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im to the point that its not fun anymore and I am just ready to be married and party. FI's mom is stressing me out big time and her antics need to stop.

• Saturday is going to be a big day - hair trial, final fitting, doing tables/seating. Finishing the table numbers this week, and we are getting our license on Friday!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• @hardlyhannah - that is a lot of stuff!

My bachelorette party is Sat, I cannot wait!

• I'm getting to the point now that when people ask me about it I don't even want to talk about it because I feel so stressed with all the stuff I have to get done! Thank god this is only happening once in my life!
  • Im to the point that its not fun anymore and I am just ready to be married and party.
    This is me. Everyone keeps asking me about it, and I'm like I just want to be done. Sign the piece of paper and eat cake, lots and lots of cake.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine is October 5th and it stopped being fun like a month ago :) I just wanna drink wine and eat good food...oh yeah and be married lol
  • 16 days to go :) Good Luck Oct 5 brides :) Can't wait!!!
  • Im to the point that its not fun anymore and I am just ready to be married and party. FI's mom is stressing me out big time and her antics need to stop.
    That's exactly where I am! My fiance and I are  moving from Texas to North Carolina the day after our wedding and are closing on our house there next Thursday. We can't do a honeymoon right now because he deploys during Winter and has pre-deployment training. I just want to be married & moved already !!!!
    1385876 10200959833108451 1467805166 n
  • Two weeks ladies!!!!
  • 10 days ladies :) So excited! Can't wait. Over working though!!!
  • SINGLE DIGITS LADIES!!!! I am so excited!
  • @mbrooke2008 That really sucks about him deploying. Has he been deployed before? Where is he going?

• SINGLE DIGITS LADIES!!!! I am so excited!
    Ahhhh!!!!!
  • Stina51286 - No this will be his first deployment! He commissioned in May of 2012 and then went through TBS and just graduated yesterday from IOC.
    1385876 10200959833108451 1467805166 n
  • 5 days ladies!!!
  • Finished my seating chart display - and right after it was done I had a facebook message from someone attending the wedding asking if they could bring their child because they couldn't find childcare! Luckily she messaged back again and said she found someone - thank god because that seating chart is not changeable!

Only a couple last minute things to finish up now! I am SO HAPPY the planning is almost done!!!!!

• Zomg!! 3 days ladies!! Are you all ecstatic or what?! If you are anything like me you are probably super nervous but don't worry everything will be great! It has been so fun having October as our wedding month in common. I hope each of you comes back to this board to post a follow up and give us brides who are getting wed later in the month some tips! Congratulations to you all! <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• vainemerald said:

I hope each of you comes back to this board to post a follow up and give us brides who are getting wed later in the month some tips! Congratulations to you all! <3

Fuck that; I'm just here to oogle pretty wedding pictures!  ;)

I'm totally kidding!!  I am super stoked for all of you October 5/6 brides!!  Enjoy your wedding day ladies, laugh off the mishaps, take a few moments for you and your new husband to be alone and savor the moment together...and then get out there and enjoy having your friends and family surrounding you on one of the happiest days of your lives!!!

We all love you ladies!! 
  • Noooo had 2 people tell me they're husbands are not coming! My seating chart display is not changeable so I guess they'll just have to stay on it.....at least I could still change my number with my venue!
  • shaylagirl bahahaha! You're bad! I'm with you though... PICTURES!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Majelin86Majelin86 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2013

Here's a pic from my October 5th wedding! (From one of the guests, not our pro pics). This is one from the reception.

And this is when we were going in for "the kiss":

Sorry if they look squished or anything, not sure if I did this right!

I want see some pics from some other Oct. 5th brides!

• We had an amazing day!
  • @Majelin86, I LOVE your dress!!!  And your husband's so cute!!  Ya'll are "D'awwwww cuteness!!!"  :)

@fearlessbrideMI, your ceremony site...WOW!!  It's awesome!!  I also love your bouquet!  It's really big!!  I love it!!!

Okay...where's the rest of the photos?!!!
  • Majelin86Majelin86 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2013

Thanks shaylagirl!

And fearlessbrideMI I also loveeee your venue!!! Looks amazing!

• Thanks...the venue is my cousins HOME! It's ridiculously beautiful! We were so blessed to be able to have it there!

My MOH made my bouquet & hers she did such an awesome job! My aunt made all the bouts, my cousins helped make the centerpieces. It all turned out exactly as I had envisioned!!!
  • hardlyhannahhardlyhannah member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    I got a few pictures sent to me!

ETA: they apparently didn't load I will work on that. :-)

image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards