Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

420 Wedding theme

2»

Re: 420 Wedding theme

• To everyone who is downing the 420 wedding theme are soo rude, if its what he wants only and something you dont really like then talk to him and make something work, like have it out in nature in the woods and with fake ganja plants everywhere and if you want there to be actual MJ there i suggest places that have medical MJ or states that legalized it, its your wedding no one elses, to everyone else she was asking suggestion if you dont have a suggestion or not even being nice then take your comments some where else!
  • How about glass flute with a pot leaf ice, i got those for my hubby and its fun for birthdays we do for him, and for decor what about a gather of pot leafs (fake) and put whatever flower you like, food wise should be whatever cause shit taste amazing ether way when your high, you can still be formal with a ganja wedding just gotta mix the two in a right way
  • This thread is over 2 years old!  I think they probably have had their wedding already.  Unless the used up their wedding budget on weed and muchies.

@KnotPorscha Can you close this zombie thread?
  • @knotporsha please??? Seems easy enough to ban people, don't know why closing 2 year old threads is such a challenge
  • I'm sure he's on to his fourth wife by now anyway.
  • Forget all those flames...  People, if you don't have anything positive to contribute then please keep quiet.  Moving on.

I can actually really relate to your dilemma!  My fiancé and I live in Denver and are definitely 420 friendly.  However, he wants to sort of build the ceremony/reception around marijuana and I think it's a bit unreasonable.  I mean, if we do things the way he would prefer we would need to find a private and secluded venue in order to smoke openly amongst ourselves (without having to be hassled by management, or worse, hanging out in an alley to toke).  That would mean having to import EVRYTHING from vendors.  It would also require massive cleanup after the party.  Not to mention the abundant presence of marijuana might be offensive to some of the older generations attending.

Maybe since you've already compromised by agreeing to have the wedding in Portland he can meet you half way and not have the theme be ganja?  You can still have green there, but not have it be the central theme, you know?

In any case, it sounds like you're going to have a very fun day!  I'd love to hear how you ultimately decide to plan around the pot :)

Best wishes!

• and again, this thread was started 2011!  The OP is not here anymore and have probably had their wedding already! 

Do people not know how to read dates anymore?  I know they have stopped teaching cursive in school, but they still teach dates, right?

• Forget all those flames...  People, if you don't have anything positive to contribute then please keep quiet.  Moving on.

I can actually really relate to your dilemma!  My fiancé and I live in Denver and are definitely 420 friendly.  However, he wants to sort of build the ceremony/reception around marijuana and I think it's a bit unreasonable.  I mean, if we do things the way he would prefer we would need to find a private and secluded venue in order to smoke openly amongst ourselves (without having to be hassled by management, or worse, hanging out in an alley to toke).  That would mean having to import EVRYTHING from vendors.  It would also require massive cleanup after the party.  Not to mention the abundant presence of marijuana might be offensive to some of the older generations attending.

Maybe since you've already compromised by agreeing to have the wedding in Portland he can meet you half way and not have the theme be ganja?  You can still have green there, but not have it be the central theme, you know?

In any case, it sounds like you're going to have a very fun day!  I'd love to hear how you ultimately decide to plan around the pot :)

Best wishes!

Who are you talking to?

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards