April 2014 Weddings

I set my date!

I finally found my venue and picked the date! I'm so excited!! We got engaged on March 29th and I started looking for a venue nearly immediately afterwards. Finding a venue ended up being a challenge due to our unique set of conditions. We wanted to find something that was indoor/outdoor, with oak trees that was close to Burbank, CA with a late end time, personality and that wouldn't break the bank. I looked at a ton of places- most of which were completely booked for 2014- and we finally found it. 

Our date is April 26th and we're getting married at Middle Ranch in Tujunga, CA. It's a huge load off my shoulders. Now I can relax a little bit before choosing other vendors. It feels great to officially be an April 2014 bride!

Re: I set my date!

• Congrats! Choosing a venue was definitely a bit stressful. Now we have the big vendors (place, photog, dj) so wedding planning seems pretty good. Good luck planning
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • That's awesome!  Congrats!  And welcome to the April 2014 board!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited November 2013
    Congrats! :)

• That's my date as well!! Congratulations and welcome!! Fun fact my FI told me today...Channing Tatum's birthday is on April 26! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards