Ohio-Cincinnati

Pinned Up Ltd.

Has anyone used this person for their weddign day hair? I have contacted several hairstylists and all were unavialable for my March 29th, 2014 date.  I am trying to get some opinions on Pinned Up Ltd. before I put the deposit down.

Re: Pinned Up Ltd.

• I used Megan and her team for my June 29th wedding and they were FANTASTIC. They do beautiful hair/make-up and their pricing is super reasonable. She did my hair/make-up, 5 maids and my mom. We were done with time to spare and did not feel rushed and I looked like me, but a wayyyy better version of me. 

They do a great job and would recommended them to anyone. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  •  I was going to book them ! their prices are great and very competative . The only reason I didn't go with them was bc we decided to go a different route with hair and make up for the day of. Also the biggest downside was I was going to have to drive to TIPP City for my trials which is over an hour away from me.
  • I decided to go for it and booked them. I was concerned about th edrive for the trial but even factoring in gas to drive for the trial the prices still ork out better than some other people I was looking at here. My first two choices already had engagements on my weddign day. I decided I shouldn't wait any longer before booking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards