October 2013 Weddings

October 26 Brides!

We did it - we've made it to our one month mark and we are all still engaged :P

I can't wait - and now I'm on autopilot :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: October 26 Brides!

• I'm so excited!
  • I'm totally stressed for everything that needs done still, but I am having a meeting with every vendor this weekend which will help.
  • YAY for us!!!!  I had hoped to have more done by this point.  Oh well!  8 things on the "to do" list isn't bad!!!  I am actually going to work at our venue on the 5th.  Which will allow me a little bit more time for space planning.  :-D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • We did it - we've made it to our one month mark and we are all still engaged :P

I can't wait - and now I'm on autopilot :)

Was there any doubt that you wouldn't be? I guess I don't get it.

• @stina51286 - It was a joke - which can be tough to convey when typing. Sorry for the confusion.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • omg, it was a joke, I got it instantly when I read it. Loosen up ladies! :)
  • i got the joke too! lighten up we're all getting married to our loves soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • snippet17 said:
    this place is turning into the hive.

Do you poop glitter?

• snippet17 said:
    this place is turning into the hive.

Do you poop glitter?
    only after craft day... ;-)
  • I'm incredibly excited (and slightly panicked) to hit the 30-day mark!  I have WAY too much left to do (including finish painting in my new house, since we're having guests the day after the wedding), but I trust that with enough caffeine and deep breathing exercises, it'll all get done.  Or it won't.  Either way, the deadline is looming and it's almost time to get married!!!!!!
  • @amaryann210 - the way that I see it if there are things that don't get done at this point - the only people who will know that are FI and I. Your day will be perfect because you are marrying your FI!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @amaryann210 - the way that I see it if there are things that don't get done at this point - the only people who will know that are FI and I. Your day will be perfect because you are marrying your FI!!!
    I'm doing my best to keep that perspective.  Certain things, however, like the seating chart I promised the venue we'd have, are less negotiable.  Regardless, I'll have married the man I love and everything else is a bonus.
  • Congrats all of you! And good luck with the last-minute stuff!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Yay for us!  I'm so excited.  I can't focus on anything but wedding, wedding, wedding!!  Good thing work is slow.  =D
  • I totally agree. Work is slow so I've been working on the wedding, lol. Got my seating chart done at work! LOL, 29 days to go ladies. Cheers to beautiful October 26 weddings and even more beautiful marriages!
  • my emotions have gone all crazy this last bit of time everything has been making me happy cry or stress out we don't have a huge list to finish up but it's a list i can't wait till the day and see everything we have done come together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards