Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I Can't Decide Between These Dresses...Please help!

I am starting to get really worried, the girl I've been working with at the bridal shop is saying that I need to order my dress within 2 weeks to ensure that it is here in time for all of my fittings.  I have kind of been dragging me feet on this because I just can't decide between these three dresses.  I really need some unbiased opinions since all of my friends and family like different ones, and I love something about each of the dresses.  I have included the best pictures here that I can find, unfortunately none of them are great pictures (all of them were taken at awkward moments, I swear I'm happier and less stiff and awkward in each dress than I look in these pictures), so I have also included the pictures from the designer's websites to give you all a better idea of what the dresses look like.  To make matters worse they're all very close in price to each other, so I can't even use "well that one's cheaper" to help in my decision.  I've put on a lot of weight over the past couple of years, and I have been working hard these past few months to get some weight off, so maybe it's just that I'm uncomfortable in my own skin that's helping to hold me back from making this decision.  Whatever the reason, I am stuck, so I turn to all of you lovely ladies whom I have seen give such good advice on so many topics since I first joined TheKnot.com.  Please be honest (but gentle), I can use all of the help that I can get in this decision.  Thank you all in advance :)

Let's call the one with the large mirror in the background "A", the one with the chairs in the background "B", and the one with the pink and black dress in the background "C" just for organization purposes :)

Re: I Can't Decide Between These Dresses...Please help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards