September 2014 Weddings

Social Media

I am a member of most social media sites, but I do not share my whole life on them. Can I put something on my invite to let my family and friends know that I don't want my wedding posted on social media?

Re: Social Media

• Great Idea! Thanks!

• That's really cute, would look great painted onto a wooden sign near the entrance as well.
  • WOW!  I love this!!!
  • You could just have your officiant make an announcement, that's what we are doing. He's going to say something about being present in the moment.
  • We're having an "unplugged" wedding (no cameras or cellphones). There are tons of signs on Etsy that can easily be printed that you can either stick in your invitations and/or print in economy size for the entrance of your ceremony venue.

Our photographer almost cried tears of joy when I told him I wanted an unplugged wedding. I can see why.
  • We're having an "unplugged" wedding (no cameras or cellphones). There are tons of signs on Etsy that can easily be printed that you can either stick in your invitations and/or print in economy size for the entrance of your ceremony venue.

Our photographer almost cried tears of joy when I told him I wanted an unplugged wedding. I can see why.

• You can request it in the FAQ's of your wedding website and you can have them ask at the wedding but you really can not stop people 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards