Offbeat Weddings
Options

wedding plans

well we changed our wedding date from 10/31/14 to the following year same day though. I have given up control of the plans though. The only thing I will know about is the venue, food(cake included), and the dresses(mine and the girls). I do know the theme is Post Apocaliptic Chic. The person we meet with yesterday says we are on the same page for the most part so I am really excited. I was really worried when he said he wanted zombie theme. Am I crazy for not wanting to know more about it or is it romantic he wants to surprise me?

Re: wedding plans

• Options
    well we changed our wedding date from 10/31/14 to the following year same day though. I have given up control of the plans though. The only thing I will know about is the venue, food(cake included), and the dresses(mine and the girls). I do know the theme is Post Apocaliptic Chic. The person we meet with yesterday says we are on the same page for the most part so I am really excited. I was really worried when he said he wanted zombie theme. Am I crazy for not wanting to know more about it or is it romantic he wants to surprise me?

Stuck in the box.

What exactly is Post Apocalytic Chic?

I personally would not be okay with my husband planning our wedding, because even though we agreed on just about everything, there were a lot of little details he didn't know about/wouldn't have thought of if I hadn't told him. If you're okay with letting your fiance plan it, more power to you. I'd be a little leery if my husband said he wanted to plan our wedding and mentioned anything about "themes".
  • Options
    Ditto PP.  We planned everything together, 50/50.  Neither one of us would have been comfortable handing over the reigns to the other all together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards