Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea

We wanted to honor our grandparents, so we did a Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony. It was very memorable and can be tailored to any of your family or friends. 
http://www.blissfullybossy.com/2013/04/bouquet-of-love-support-ceremony.html

Let me know if you want our write up, I can email over!

-Samantha (I'm a personal blogger, not a vendor) Just sharing ideas from my November 2012 wedding!

Re: Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea

• You still can't use the forums to advertise your blog. I won't report you, but you should delete your link.
  • smerzsmerz member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_bouquet-of-love-support-ceremony-idea-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:093eb9e6-c88c-48d2-85e2-35a775732501Post:930aac94-7626-46f4-adbe-22215645412a">Re: Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea</a>:
    [QUOTE]You still can't use the forums to advertise your blog. I won't report you, but you should delete your link.
    Posted by artbyallie[/QUOTE]

<div>I make no money, I'm simply sharing ideas I've compiled on my blog. I checked the rules and they state you can link to a personal blog.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_bouquet-of-love-support-ceremony-idea-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:093eb9e6-c88c-48d2-85e2-35a775732501Post:64d01b7b-58ac-49b6-ab46-60fb1489ba3c">Re: Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea : I make no money, I'm simply sharing ideas I've compiled on my blog. I checked the rules and they state you can link to a personal blog.
    Posted by smerz[/QUOTE]

<div>Look, we don't know you. We're not interested in your blog. Maybe if you hang around and make some friends here it can come up more naturally in conversation. But you can't tell me you walk up to strangers in real life and try to get them to read your blog.</div>
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_bouquet-of-love-support-ceremony-idea-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:093eb9e6-c88c-48d2-85e2-35a775732501Post:8b22b2b8-e9b2-46a4-989a-43e252e7268d">Re: Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bouquet of Love & Support Ceremony Idea : Look, we don't know you. We're not interested in your blog. Maybe if you hang around and make some friends here it can come up more naturally in conversation. But you can't tell me you walk up to strangers in real life and try to get them to read your blog.
    Posted by artbyallie[/QUOTE]
    This.  Get involved in the community before trying to get people to read your blog. Don't jump in with just a post about your blog FIRST. You've started multiple threads advertising your blog.  It makes us feel like you just want readers. Nobody wants to feel used. You're allowed to have a link to your blog in your signature, but please stop starting threads advertising it. <div>
    </div><div>
    <div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div></div>
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I dunno.. .was it a blog about chickens?  I love chickens enough to put up with random solicitations from strangers about them :P
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• The members here are the most hateful of any forum I belong to, even worse than myfitnesspal.  

OP, thank you for posting the link. I didn't quite understand until I saw the pics on your blog and it sparked an idea in my head for my ceremony! Love this idea!
  • fbmandy55 said:
    The members here are the most hateful of any forum I belong to, even worse than myfitnesspal.  

OP, thank you for posting the link. I didn't quite understand until I saw the pics on your blog and it sparked an idea in my head for my ceremony! Love this idea!

Gee, thanks a lot. I love you, too.
  • fbmandy55 said:
    The members here are the most hateful of any forum I belong to, even worse than myfitnesspal.  

1. This post is oldddd. 

2. Do I even know you? Thanks. 
  • fbmandy55 said:

I don't think you know what that word means.

Anniversary

• I mostly object to the really awful grammar on your blog. 
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards