October 2013 Weddings

Gearing up for the wedding - Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party - With Pictures

vainemeraldvainemerald member
5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited October 2013 in October 2013 Weddings

I have had so much fun gearing up for the wedding. My soon-to-be MIL and MOH (older sister) threw me a beautiful bridal shower three weeks ago. There were about 20 of us and it was so much more than I expected. The best part was playing "Who Knows the Bride Best" and hearing the funny answers my friends/family came up with. Below is a picture of me (left) with my three maids. My other bridesmaid (not pictured) is my FH little sister and she lives out of state.

This past weekend my ladies took me to San Diego for my bachelorette party. I wanted to do a little something and came up with hangover kits! They turned out to be a big hit!

imageimage

Once we arrived in San Diego they surprised me with a two hour boat ride in the harbor. They brought a fruit and veggie tray, cheese and crackers and lots of wine. It was a sunny 85 degrees and absolutely perfect on the water. From there we had a nice dinner and went from place to place drinking our way back to the hotel. Below is a picture of us later in the evening (I am left/center wearing white).

I am so lucky to have such good friends to go along for a night of gallivanting! I can't wait for the big day! I hope all of you feel/felt as special as I did!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gearing up for the wedding - Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party - With Pictures

• What fun!!!  Glad you had a great time!

My bridal shower is Saturday!  I'm super excited!!!  Bachelorette party is the following weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • rustytammy that's awesome! Do you know what is planned for your parties or did you want to be surprised like I did?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• The shower is to be a tea party at my BF's house.  That is all I know about that.  LOL

The bachelorette party has been drama from the get go, really long story!!!  So the girls decided on a passion party and watch movies at my BF's house.  I don't drink, can't breath when I do, so it will be low key.  

I did want it to be a surprise but due to MOH and BM not seeing eye-to-eye over the bachelorette party I ended up finding out what was going on.  LOL  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Looks like you had a lot of fun!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Awesome!  Looks like a great time!  I love it when people post pics.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Looks like a great time!  Glad you enjoyed
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards