Favors

Cakepops as favors..what do you think?

vmj23vmj23 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited October 2013 in Favors

I'm trying to think of something to do as a favor and I found a picture of these on a site for a local bakery and think they are so pretty. But is that a dumb favor, since people will be eating cake at the wedding? 

Re: Cakepops as favors..what do you think?

• I don't think the picture worked in my original post, so trying again..
  • As long as they are wrapped up or something so people can take them home and eat them later, I think it is a fine favour.
  • Make sure they are wrapped and wont melt. Edible favors are never dumb IMO. 

Make sure you sample wherever you get them from. I've had a number of not-so-good cake pops quite a few times unfortunately. 
  • I would love a cake pop favor!  As PP mentioned, just have it wrapped up in cellophane so people can take home.  Though to be quite honest, mine might very well be eaten before leaving the venue.  :D
  • They come wrapped and tied with ribbon.  Is one cake pop enough of a favor, or shoud I have them bunch a couple together?   Or maybe add something else?  

• Edible favors are actually the most popular favor by far.  Since you are doing them as a favor I think 1 pop per person is plenty.  If you really want to go all out then you can give each person two.  Don't over think it.  Favors aren't supposed to be elaborate or huge.

• I would say one cake pop per person.
  • I don't like cake pops at all, but these are beautiful! I would take one even if I didn't like it because they're lovely. One per person should be good. You could have your napkins folded around these at each place setting so it's clear each person gets one. 
    *********************************************************************************

• First off, those are gorgeous!!!! And secondly, that is a great idea!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards