Ohio-Cleveland

To have a videographer or not?

Hi all!
I was hoping to get your thoughts - my fiance and I can't seem to decide if we want to have a videographer or not. What are you doing? Who are you using? If we have one, we'll need them to be very budget friendly - any suggestions? Also, we're getting married in Sandusky, so they might have to travel...
Thanks!

Re: To have a videographer or not?

• Videographer was the last thing on my list basically if we had left over budget money. We decided to just do the ceremony and booked workshed weddings http://www.workshedweddings.com/index.php $200 for 3 DVDs, 1 bluray and 2 cameramen the day of. Hope they are good!
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    I had Workshed Weddings as well.  Our wedding was only 2 weeks ago and I already have the ceremony portion back!  I'm pleased with the work I saw so far.  I got a special for $750, I believe...and regular was $850.  The guys were great and I love that he comes to the rehearsal to get a feel for the venue and the placement of cameras before the wedding day.
  • @mlg78 I am glad to hear that. It was kinda a last minute decision but looks like a good one. That's a fast turnaround too!
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Thank you so much for all your information! :) I've heard Workshed did great work. I guess we'll see what our budget looks like after we have some of the other major details worked out. Thanks again!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards