Colorado

Looking for wholesale florists/affordable florists in Denver Metro Area that Do Weddings Well

My sister-in-law was able to use a whole sale florists for her wedding and saved a lot of money.  Is there anyone that knows of a whole sale florist that does weddings well?  I don't want to just buy in bulk and have to arrange things on my own- I would like to still have them do bouquets and possibly center pieces.  Does this even exist?  I appreciate any info around affordable florists in the Boulder/Denver area!  Thank you!

Re: Looking for wholesale florists/affordable florists in Denver Metro Area that Do Weddings Well

• Yes!  Her name is Kelli- snider516@ aol. com.  Let her know Sarah sent you.  She gets the flowers wholesale and adds a delivery fee and a little bit of labor, but I thought she was decently priced, personally. When are you getting married?  I'm getting married in Boulder in Nov!
  • Statice Floral http://staticefloral.com/

Lori is awesome, shes doing our bouquets and boutonnieres but getting us a wholesale price on hydrangeas and baby's breath to do centerpieces ourselves.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards