• Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2013 Weddings

Perfume!

OjitosVerdesOjitosVerdes member
250 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
edited October 2013 in November 2013 Weddings
What perfume do you plan on wearing on your wedding day? 

I absolutely love perfume - read blogs/collect hard-to-find scents/FI has accused me of hoarding - so it is with a teeny bit of embarrassment that I admit this, but I'm planning on wearing "Fancy" by Jessica Simpson. 

Normally I'd avoid celeb fragrances, but this one is just long-lasting enough and has just enough sweet vanilla and caramel that it's actually really pretty and comforting and perfect. 

What about all of you?

Edited for typos. As always. 

Re: Perfume!

• My usual go-to, Bobbi brown almost bare.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I am most likely wearing Dark Kiss from Bath and Body Works :)

image LilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI doesn't like perfume and I very rarely wear it anyway.   I have several very natural, clean scented lotions that he likes though and I'll probably wear one of those.   Maybe the Grecian fig  or the champagne & pomegranate.
  • Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.... it's been my go-to scent for years (the rate times I actually wear perfume. I think it's the only perfume that smells good on me.
  • Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.... it's been my go-to scent for years (the rate times I actually wear perfume. I think it's the only perfume that smells good on me.
    This is my go to on the rare occasions that I do wear perfume.  LOVE this scent!
  • I'm going to wear my go-to scent Chanel Chance. It's FI's favorite scent that I have.

Anniversary
  • I'm wearing Flower Bomb my current favorite!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not sure yet, I am actually looking this weekend. FI and I both wanted to wear something new. I usually wear Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue or Marc Jacobs Dot. 
  • WonderRed said:
    Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.... it's been my go-to scent for years (the rate times I actually wear perfume. I think it's the only perfume that smells good on me.
    This is my go to on the rare occasions that I do wear perfume.  LOVE this scent!
    This perfume brings back such great memories for me!
  • marsm4 said:
    I'm wearing Flower Bomb my current favorite!
    Flower Bomb is in my current rotation of things I wear on a daily basis, too! 
    marsm4
  • I'm not sure yet, I am actually looking this weekend. FI and I both wanted to wear something new. I usually wear Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue or Marc Jacobs Dot. 
    I love the idea of new perfumes for special events - every time we take a special trip, during the holidays, etc. I generally pick out a new perfume that way the fragrance is associated with and always brings back those memories. 
  • WonderRed said:
    Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.... it's been my go-to scent for years (the rate times I actually wear perfume. I think it's the only perfume that smells good on me.
    Yay! 

It's such a lovely scent, pretty subtle. I mean, I know it's sort of considered an old lady perfume, but I don't care! 
  • @WonderRed - Grecian Fig and Champagne & Pomegranate sound divine!

@Princesscastillo325 - I don't think I've smelled that one yet! I worked at BBW during the holidays in college and so many of their scents have changed since then. 

@Button6004 - I haven't smelled this one either, but it sounds really nice and fresh and green. 

@Southernpeach89 - Love the dry down on Chanel Chance!
  • No clue.  I usually will wear Ralph Loren Romance if anything but I've been out for a while.  I can't wear perfumes where I work and in my line of work in general so I have really no clue...maybe I'll go looking this weekend and get a few samples.

Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • What perfume do you plan on wearing on your wedding day? 

I absolutely love perfume - read blogs/collect hard-to-find scents/FI has accused me of hoarding - so it is with a teeny bit of embarrassment that I admit this, but I'm planning on wearing "Fancy" by Jessica Simpson. "

I love "Fancy"! It smells so good! I haven't quite figured out which perfume I will be wearing. I am toying with the idea of getting a new perfume specifically for the wedding, so later on whenever I smell it, it will be linked with wedding memories.

• What perfume do you plan on wearing on your wedding day? 

I absolutely love perfume - read blogs/collect hard-to-find scents/FI has accused me of hoarding - so it is with a teeny bit of embarrassment that I admit this, but I'm planning on wearing "Fancy" by Jessica Simpson. "

I love "Fancy"! It smells so good! I haven't quite figured out which perfume I will be wearing. I am toying with the idea of getting a new perfume specifically for the wedding, so later on whenever I smell it, it will be linked with wedding memories.

Ha ha - I really love it, too! I just recently bought it - there is a co-worker of mine that I pass pretty frequently and she smells amazing - finally asked her what it was and when she told me "Fancy", I bought it that day untested. I've worn it a couple times to make sure it works with my chemistry, but I'm saving it for the wedding for the same reasons you're thinking of getting a new perfume! 
    thefuturemrshawks
  • Okay I'm wearing Givency 10th anniversary Irresistible :)
  • Both my fiance and I are really scent sensitive, so I won't be wearing any perfume.
  • Are you making the groom wear a particular cologne for the big day as well? Mine will wear my favorite scent on him, Armani Code.
  • Mine hasn't decided yet. I think he was looking at an Armani sent as well. 
  • Mine hasn't decided either, although I'd vote for a Gucci fragrance that I got him a while back. 
  • Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers Love. It's my FI's favorite and kind of fitting! 
    Carly

First month TTCing #2 7/12

m/c 10/2004, m/c 7/2005, pregnant with my daughter after 6 months of clomid 8/06, loss of her twin 11/06, m/c 1/09, m/c 2/13

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/axla9z.jpg[/IMG]
  • I just bought Snooki couture surprisingly I really liked it. So I will be taking that, Coach and Heavenly Kiss with me not sure which I will wear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FI will probably wear his usually Axe body spray.
    Carly

First month TTCing #2 7/12

m/c 10/2004, m/c 7/2005, pregnant with my daughter after 6 months of clomid 8/06, loss of her twin 11/06, m/c 1/09, m/c 2/13

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/axla9z.jpg[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards