November 2013 Weddings

Perfume!

OjitosVerdesOjitosVerdes member
5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited October 2013 in November 2013 Weddings
What perfume do you plan on wearing on your wedding day? 

I absolutely love perfume - read blogs/collect hard-to-find scents/FI has accused me of hoarding - so it is with a teeny bit of embarrassment that I admit this, but I'm planning on wearing "Fancy" by Jessica Simpson. 

Normally I'd avoid celeb fragrances, but this one is just long-lasting enough and has just enough sweet vanilla and caramel that it's actually really pretty and comforting and perfect. 

What about all of you?

Edited for typos. As always. 

Re: Perfume!

• My usual go-to, Bobbi brown almost bare.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I am most likely wearing Dark Kiss from Bath and Body Works :)

imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI doesn't like perfume and I very rarely wear it anyway.   I have several very natural, clean scented lotions that he likes though and I'll probably wear one of those.   Maybe the Grecian fig  or the champagne & pomegranate.
  • Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.... it's been my go-to scent for years (the rate times I actually wear perfume. I think it's the only perfume that smells good on me.
  • Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.... it's been my go-to scent for years (the rate times I actually wear perfume. I think it's the only perfume that smells good on me.
    This is my go to on the rare occasions that I do wear perfume.  LOVE this scent!
  • I'm going to wear my go-to scent Chanel Chance. It's FI's favorite scent that I have.
  • I'm wearing Flower Bomb my current favorite!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not sure yet, I am actually looking this weekend. FI and I both wanted to wear something new. I usually wear Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue or Marc Jacobs Dot. 
  • WonderRed said:
    Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.... it's been my go-to scent for years (the rate times I actually wear perfume. I think it's the only perfume that smells good on me.
    This is my go to on the rare occasions that I do wear perfume.  LOVE this scent!
    This perfume brings back such great memories for me!
  • marsm4 said:
    I'm wearing Flower Bomb my current favorite!
    Flower Bomb is in my current rotation of things I wear on a daily basis, too! 
  • I'm not sure yet, I am actually looking this weekend. FI and I both wanted to wear something new. I usually wear Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue or Marc Jacobs Dot. 
    I love the idea of new perfumes for special events - every time we take a special trip, during the holidays, etc. I generally pick out a new perfume that way the fragrance is associated with and always brings back those memories. 
  • WonderRed said:
    Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.... it's been my go-to scent for years (the rate times I actually wear perfume. I think it's the only perfume that smells good on me.
    Yay! 

It's such a lovely scent, pretty subtle. I mean, I know it's sort of considered an old lady perfume, but I don't care! 
  • @WonderRed - Grecian Fig and Champagne & Pomegranate sound divine!

@Princesscastillo325 - I don't think I've smelled that one yet! I worked at BBW during the holidays in college and so many of their scents have changed since then. 

@Button6004 - I haven't smelled this one either, but it sounds really nice and fresh and green. 

@Southernpeach89 - Love the dry down on Chanel Chance!
  • No clue.  I usually will wear Ralph Loren Romance if anything but I've been out for a while.  I can't wear perfumes where I work and in my line of work in general so I have really no clue...maybe I'll go looking this weekend and get a few samples.

Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • What perfume do you plan on wearing on your wedding day? 

I absolutely love perfume - read blogs/collect hard-to-find scents/FI has accused me of hoarding - so it is with a teeny bit of embarrassment that I admit this, but I'm planning on wearing "Fancy" by Jessica Simpson. "

I love "Fancy"! It smells so good! I haven't quite figured out which perfume I will be wearing. I am toying with the idea of getting a new perfume specifically for the wedding, so later on whenever I smell it, it will be linked with wedding memories.

• What perfume do you plan on wearing on your wedding day? 

I absolutely love perfume - read blogs/collect hard-to-find scents/FI has accused me of hoarding - so it is with a teeny bit of embarrassment that I admit this, but I'm planning on wearing "Fancy" by Jessica Simpson. "

I love "Fancy"! It smells so good! I haven't quite figured out which perfume I will be wearing. I am toying with the idea of getting a new perfume specifically for the wedding, so later on whenever I smell it, it will be linked with wedding memories.

Ha ha - I really love it, too! I just recently bought it - there is a co-worker of mine that I pass pretty frequently and she smells amazing - finally asked her what it was and when she told me "Fancy", I bought it that day untested. I've worn it a couple times to make sure it works with my chemistry, but I'm saving it for the wedding for the same reasons you're thinking of getting a new perfume! 
  • Okay I'm wearing Givency 10th anniversary Irresistible :)
  • Both my fiance and I are really scent sensitive, so I won't be wearing any perfume.
  • Are you making the groom wear a particular cologne for the big day as well? Mine will wear my favorite scent on him, Armani Code.
  • Mine hasn't decided yet. I think he was looking at an Armani sent as well. 
  • Mine hasn't decided either, although I'd vote for a Gucci fragrance that I got him a while back. 
  • Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers Love. It's my FI's favorite and kind of fitting! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just bought Snooki couture surprisingly I really liked it. So I will be taking that, Coach and Heavenly Kiss with me not sure which I will wear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My FI will probably wear his usually Axe body spray.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards