Connecticut

Makeup Artists in Southwestern CT?

I'm considering splurging on a makeup artist for the wedding, either someone who travels to your house or, if they're in Milford, someone who's easy to get to?

If you did/are having your makeup done professionally...

-Was it worth it?

-Would you recommend this vendor?

-What exactly is a reasonable price for full-face makeup in CT? I honestly have no idea!

Re: Makeup Artists in Southwestern CT?

• Larissa Lake - she did both my best friend and my cousins wedding. She has a makeup and hair team that comes out and does everything before the wedding, wherever you may be. My cousins wedding was in March and for my hair and makeup it was $150. Came out great! I never wear makeup, usually break-out from foundation. Their makeup never made me break-out and I looked like a porcelain doll. :)
  • Amson19 said:
    Larissa Lake - she did both my best friend and my cousins wedding. She has a makeup and hair team that comes out and does everything before the wedding, wherever you may be. My cousins wedding was in March and for my hair and makeup it was $150. Came out great! I never wear makeup, usually break-out from foundation. Their makeup never made me break-out and I looked like a porcelain doll. :)
    Thanks--and that's a great price for both makeup and hair. I'm the same way with foundation, so that's good to know!
  • I used Melinda with bold face make-up. She does airbrush make-up. Totally worth it!!

• I used Dana Bartone & Co.- Amy for makeup and Lauren for hair. They both did an amazing job.... Highly recommend them!
    imageAnniversary
  • Thanks, ladies! My idea of fancy makeup is normally some eyeliner, mascara, and tinted lip balm, so I'm excited to check out some actual makeup artists :)
  • I went with Carleen at Imagine By Carleen. She can travel around the state as necessary. I usually only wear eyeliner and coverup, so I had no makeup experience going in. She worked with me and I really like how it came out! Check out my review in my Married Bio.
  • I second Melinda From Bold Face Make-up... she is absolutely amazing!! 
  • Larissa Lake, she is the best!  And super sweet too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards