Connecticut

Barwa photography. Digital ink studio. NewBritain, Ct

Please, I am begging people to stop giving The Barwa photography or digital ink studio their business. Marcin, the owner, ignore emails, phone calls, and gives a lot of empty promises and excuses. I didn't get my wedding pics until a year later after I had contacted the news to do a story. He did send me my CDs but I am still waiting for other things and of course I am being ignored once again. He does take beautiful pictures but his customer service is the WORST! I wish I did better research for my photographer. There have been others he has screwed over as well because I have been in contact with them. If you aren't going to want a headache after your wedding, then make the right choice. He takes your money and disappears!

Re: Barwa photography. Digital ink studio. NewBritain, Ct

• Hi Jill,

Do you know of any other Brides who have not gotten their video's from Marcin.  I've been in touch with the attorney generals office.  If more brides step up that can take more aggressive action.  My wedding was in 2008 and I'm still trying to get my video :-(

Hope you don't mind that I reach out to you.  Please let me know.

Thank you so much

Asia

• I just saw this August 2014, so I am sorry I haven't replied. I actually had contacted the news and they ran a story and magically I received my CDs but still waited a couple months after that. Still haven't received my canvas print which should've been here last year. There were others at the time but they have since received their items. I don't have their names anymore as we had spoke through fb a couple times and we hadn't communicated in a long time so I deleted it. I wish I could be of more help and if u think I can, let me know.
    Thanks,
    Jill
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards