Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Ring back on my finger.

I was given my ring when he proposed. Then we took it in the next day to have it re-sized. I felt like I barely had time to bond with my new life-time partner and could not wait to get it back.
Less than 24 hours later, hes sitting upon my finger and made himself at home. I was surprised to find out that my ring size is 4!
If any of you had to have your ring re-sized, how long did it take? 
Any funny stories that go with it?

Re: Ring back on my finger.

• Options
    Teddy917Teddy917 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited October 2013
    Well I don't have a story about me but one about my husband. He insisted on having an engagement ring. "If you get one to show that you are taken, then I should have one to show the woman that I belong to someone." It was cute and funny. So I got him one; we couldn't get it sized right away because we couldn't find anyone that would size it for us. About a month later, we went shopping and when we got back to his house, I noticed he didn't have his ring on. I asked him if he forgot to put it on after washing his hands (he always takes it off if there's any chance of anything getting on it or tarnishing it). He looked at his hand and said that it was on earlier that day and he hadn't taken it off. So we searched everywhere and called every place that we shopped at. No luck. So recently I was looking for something and I found his engagement ring among some of my stuff. We have no idea how it got there.
  • Options
    You and I are in the same tiny-finger boat, lol. The ring my FI got was a 6.5. They assured him it could be sized down, so he just went with the size that comes in the store. Well, when I went to get it sized, lo and behold, my ring size is 4.25. Well, my ring couldn't be sized down that much, so I had to order a whole new ring!!! It took 50 days for it to come in!!!!
  • Options
    Thats a cute story about your fiancé wanting a ring of engagement too.
  • Options
    Katieg520 I feel so bad for you. I would have gone crazy having to wait so long to get my ring. I am sure it was well worth the wait.  Maybe you can post a picture here for us to see. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards