Getting in Shape
Options

Plexus???

Anybody drinking Plexus to help with their weight loss? I've been on it for a couple weeks and have lost a total of 7 lbs already. I don't really have that much to lose, but I do want to look better in my dress. My goal was to lose 10-15 lbs. I'm hoping this Plexus keeps working!

Re: Plexus???

• Options
    I dont think weight loss supplements and diet drugs are the way to go, and they don't create long term sustainability. I've lost 12 lbs over the past few months the good old fashioned way-meal planning and exercise. Glad that plexus worked for you, but I don't think this is particularly healthy, and I don't think it will result in keeping the weight off In the long run (unless maybe you drink it forever).
  • Options
    Very true... But doing the "old fashioned way" alone wasn't working for me. I was working out every single day, eating as clean as I ever have in my life, and my weight didn't budge. The Plexus maybe just jump started it... idk.
  • Options
    I totally understand that-I was working out (running 3-8 miles per day and doing crossfit 5-6 days a week) and eating well but didn't lose anything. Once I started counting calories and planning high protein meals and only carbs from veggies and sweet potatoes, that's when the weight came off. But I literally eat the same 6 meals M-F no matter what. Hopefully plexus is the righ start for you and you can find something for the long term!
  • Options
    I actually just ordered some.  A co-worker has lost 25 pounds in about a month so she talked me into it.  I'm hoping it will help get me out of my plateau!  

I count my calories and workout 5 to 6 times a week and weight lost has really slowed down, I still have another 20 pounds I want to shed before the big day!  
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    @ktbabe530 I think you'll really like it. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my appetite and desire for cravings since I have been on it. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks!  I'll let you know how it works out!
  • Options
    How are you guys doing on the plexus?  I know that everyone on here frowns on weight loss supplements, but I need a boost to get me started in the right direction.  I have developed some not so good habits that need corrected.  Mainly snacking and portions for dinner.  Im not looking for something that will be a miracle, but I am changing my diet, but I know me.  If I don't see results fast, I get mad and discouraged.

I went on their website but cannot find prices.  I do not have a ton of money right now.  Every penny is going towards the wedding.
  • Options
    rut2014 said:
    How are you guys doing on the plexus?  I know that everyone on here frowns on weight loss supplements, but I need a boost to get me started in the right direction.  I have developed some not so good habits that need corrected.  Mainly snacking and portions for dinner.  Im not looking for something that will be a miracle, but I am changing my diet, but I know me.  If I don't see results fast, I get mad and discouraged.

I went on their website but cannot find prices.  I do not have a ton of money right now.  Every penny is going towards the wedding.
    I am doing really well on the Plexus. I find that it helps with my energy as well as canceling out the cravings I normally have. Like, I seriously could eat all day long. But with Plexus, I don't do that and don't have the urge to. It also helps me with portion control.

I pay $110 a month for the drink mix and the accelerator.
  • Options
    So, I've been on Plexus for two weeks now and I'm not seeing much of a difference on the scale, I'm down about 3 pounds, which is about normal for me even before Plexus.  I'm usually down between a pound and pound and half a week.

I do feel more energized and I have notice a decrease in my appetite.  Also, my lunch seems to fill me up a lot quicker.  

I'm going to try using it twice a day starting this week.  If I still don't notice a big change, I will probably stop.  
  • Options
    For anyone else that reads this, don't waste your money!  Fingers crossed they mean it when they say money back guarantee!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards