Ohio-Columbus

Buckeye Entertainment Brides - heads up!!

Saw this posted today on Facebook and wanted to pass it along...
Help Buckeye Entertainment move into their NEW office! For the next week we're offering 10% off your remaining balance if you pay in full now. You save money, we buy more cool Ikea furniture! Win-Win! Email Byron and let him know you are interested and we'll update your amount due in the planner. Limited to the first 20 people that respond!

Wish I could have got 10% - had to share! GL! :-)
:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

Re: Buckeye Entertainment Brides - heads up!!

• Thanks for the head's up.  I was able to take advantage of this and saved $90!  WOOHOO!!!
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • laurenschmiedlaurenschmied member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2013
  • I had absolutely no issue with Buckeye Entertainment. He did my wedding as well as my brother's in the last year. 
    Where were they banned from? Must be your new venue bc I know they are used at Dock580.
    He does have a family and I don't think IKEA furniture is anything extravagant, I'm sure he was just trying to be cute on FB. Sorry they didn't work out for you. 

• Wish I could have got the 10% too! poo :( Hope some people are able to take advantage of this though! Buckeye entertainment has been great with planning so far. We've had no issues with them and we are also using them at dock580 also! 
  • Be careful with Buckeye Entertainment. 
    I had to book a new DJ because they are BANNED from working at our venue!  When I emailed them about it--they said my deposit would be returned, but it might take a long time to get back to me, because he needs the money to support his family?
    Sounds like he needs my money to furnish a new office?
    Lighten up a little bit.  Most businesses don't have a ton of cash sitting around, revenue is used to pay expenses, invest in equipment, pay taxes, etc.

This is the FIRST negative thing I've heard about Buckeye Entertainment, every review/comment I've seen to this point on every website I've visited have been positive, glowing reviews.  

I'm sure you will get your money back.
  • oh and the venue you are referring to, Byron decided to stop working with them due to the way they treat brides. Byron stuck up for a bride which caused them to break ties with one another. I would recommend Byron to anyone! 
  • oh and the venue you are referring to, Byron decided to stop working with them due to the way they treat brides. Byron stuck up for a bride which caused them to break ties with one another. I would recommend Byron to anyone! 

Nosy/ curious...what venue is that?? :-)

• I was probably one of the last Via Vecchia brides who had the privilege to use Byron, he was amazing! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone had such a blast. If you aren't using Via Vecchia, I recommend him! He was the best, and most inexpensive DJ, I could find during my research.
  • I am a via vecchia bride! Just curious ashmalone3 your thoughts on the venue bc the post above says BE isn't working there bc Byron had to stick up for a bride ? Did u have issues?
  • @cbusbride92714, I can't speak for Via Vecchia, but Byron told me that he was getting into arguments with the management over following the bride's wishes over silly things.  If the bride wanted to the toasts before dinner the venue wouldn't allow it saying it had to be during dinner.  Byron stuck up for the bride and only did the toasts when she wanted them done and the venue didn't appreciate it.

I've only heard one side of the story but it seems ridiculous that a venue would be so controlling as to state when the toasts would be given.  As long as they know the plan ahead of time they can plan dinner service around it.  I admire Byron for following the bride's wishes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards