Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Entrance song ideas?

Are you doing one song for everyone, or a separate song for the bridal party vs bride a groom?    what songs are you using?  

Re: Entrance song ideas?

• Into the reception? We used one song for everyone, including the parents; "You Make My Dreams" by Hall and Oates. I just really didn't want to come up with a second song, and that one was long enough for everyone to be announced.
  • Yes, for the reception.  I hadn't considered multiple songs but the DJ packet asks what songs for bridal party and what song for bride/groom, so I didn't know if it was normal to use multiple songs or one for all.  We don't have a very big bridal party (3 on each side) so I don't think it would make sense to have multiple songs.

• Yeah, I was all about making things easier on myself, so just pick one song and call it a day.
  • I picked a different song for the BP than the one I will walk to as far as walking down the aisle.

For the reception, it's all one song... and right now, I forgot what it is, lol. I already handed the list off to FI to give to the DJ lol.
  • We did different songs.  We had the girls enter to "Girls Run The World" from beyonce and the guys got announced to 'Suit & Tie" from Justin Timberlake.  we did not to "couple" them off so let them do there own thing and they all had fun with it.  My husband and I entered to "Yeah 3x" from Chris Brown.  (While I am not a fan of Chris Brown whatsoever, it was a fun entrance song).

Anniversary
  • We did AC/DC Highway To Hell for everyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards