November 2013 Weddings

The weather forecast has changed, aaahhh!

It changed from 69 degrees and sunny to 54 degrees and rain. We're having an outdoor ceremony....oh the stresses of the last two weeks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The weather forecast has changed, aaahhh!

• It's still too early to be accurate so hopefully it will change again. Fingers crossed.
  • WonderRed said:
    It's still too early to be accurate so hopefully it will change again. Fingers crossed.
    I know. They are killing me. They've changed it 3 times in the last 4 days, haha! Thanks :-) 
  • The 30 accuweather and my local forecast are ridiculously different for even the next five days. What the heck? I give up. 

OK. We all know I'm not giving up.
  • WonderRed said:
    The 30 accuweather and my local forecast are ridiculously different for even the next five days. What the heck? I give up. 

OK. We all know I'm not giving up.
    Same here! The forecast change today to 59 and sunny...haha! It's all going to be great! I'm not giving up either!
  • I went from "abundant sunshine" with a high of 72 to rain all day with a high of 64, and now we're back up to an am shower, but then sunny with a high of 73.  

Our reception site is the same as our ceremony, and the way we will have the chair set up it will be no big deal to do the ceremony inside.  I'd really only be disappointed because of the lake and gazebo and horses outside that we are going to try to get pictures with, but otherwise I'm fine either way.  Well, rain does make my hair poofy.  :)

• We have to do an outdoor ceremony but we have a shelter and industrial heaters so it would be okay but it's not exactly ideal. We're just hoping for the temps to stay up and the sun to stay out!
  • I just checked the 30 day forecast, and we have temps between 44 to 34 and rain :( Although 4 days before our wedding we have around the same temps with rain and snow, so hopefully our forecast will change from rain to snow, come on cold!

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• Accuweather is still different from the local forecast and is now saying 51 on our day.  But the other 30 day forecast matches the local and that one goes on to say cold for the two days before followed by 69 the day of.  That is exactly what we want.   Freeze everyone the first two days they are here to help make it feel that much warmer when it comes back up on our day. 

• The accuweather forecast is now saying 60 degrees, 40% cloud coverage and no rain in the afternoon. It says there may be some showers in the morning. 

We won't really know what the day will be like until it comes, I guess! 
  • I have given up on weather stalking. I will probably just check week of, but I am just accepting that weather forecasts are just forecasts and I won't really know. 
  • I have given up on weather stalking. I will probably just check week of, but I am just accepting that weather forecasts are just forecasts and I won't really know. 
    I have to stalk the weather, I can't help it, haha! I have absolutely no restraint but like you said we really won't know until that day.
  • @Iloveshanej I don't blame you. I am obsessive about certain things too. I was checking constantly but it has changed so many times that I was like ehhh. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards