October 2013 Weddings

October 25/26 Brides

Well we are in the home stretch the days are fast arriving and myself i am trying my hardest to remember everything still have minor running around to do to pick some stuff up as they are not able to be picked up to early i'm a little nervous about my makeup as i went for two separate trials and i'm still unsure how i feel about them. We have all the envelopes to pay the vendors ready to just be handed out last week my FIL decided to tell us we couldn't use the classics anymore because of insurance reasons so we had to find a limo last minute thankfully we found one for 16 people. I am a little nervous mostly emotional happy emotions happy tears lol i have exactly three days of work till i get time off to prepare everything and set up at this point in time we are at 60% chance of rain :(. i wish all you ladies good luck and congratulations if i don't get on here before saturday to say that to you all!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: October 25/26 Brides

• Lots of good luck your way and congratulations to you!  I'm entering wedded bliss on Sat the 26th myself!  So excited, and yes, mind running like crazy and full of last minutes to-dos!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Saturday here, too!  I am working today and tomorrow, though I'm completely useless.  My staff understands, fortunately, and they don't expect too much out of me!  I have to pick up my dress tomorrow and then it's lots of little errands and such until Saturday!  I keep thinking I'm going to forget something important (like, make sure someone has the rings and license), but I have a groom with a great memory.  It's finally feeling more real!

• congratulations to you two as well yes lots of small little errands to run and i have two after noon shifts left though i do find myself usless as i have a injured toe and it hurts to step on it lol lucky me looks like i am limping down the aisle 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Enjoy the day I cant wait to see pictures and hear about it
  • Friday or me! I'm a wreck! Little errads to do nothing big. . . Just trying to do a time line so everything falls together. THANKFULLY I can decorate our reception starting thursday at noon!  I think I'll have a better hand on things once I see it ll start to fall into place. I'm grateful for our friends that were able to take off work or take a half a day to hep us. I'm working until thursday at 11am. . . . No honeymoon. I started a new job and really don't have the time to take off just yet. . . . Maybe in Spring?

Lots of luck to all!

• I'm working through till tomorrow.  I really should have take tomorrow off, but to late now!  My folks have been a tremendous help and running all my little errands and taking care of all the other details!  It has been such a blessing!!!  

I'm making my list of things we need to pack in the car and remember.  We are getting married 2.5 hours from home so if we forget something big we can't just run home!!!  Right now, that is my current stresser.  Otherwise, cool as you please.  I'm sure it will all hit by Friday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • well i was working through till tomorrow but since my toe has decided it isn't going to heal quickly enough i am off now till after the wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Working today... but we're leaving as soon as I can escape. 12 hour drive for us, Rustytammy, AND we're bringing the cats with us because the pet sitter I had lined up backed out on us. (Luckily she let me know in time...) FH has been wonderful and has packed the car (except for my dress, I'm being annoying and not letting him even carry it to the car before the wedding) so when I get home all I have to do is change and we can get going.

My parents are already in Indy, my sister (MOH) gets there tomorrow afternoon, and my bridesmaid gets there tomorrow late night. :) I'm not wedding nervous, I'm travel nervous. However... Disney keeps emailing me stuff about our honeymoon and it makes me that much MORE excited about our trip! 
  • @llplions ~ Wow!  12 hour drive!!!  I didn't think how hard it would be to try and NOT forget something when we picked our venue.  LOL  Oh the things you learn in hindsight!

Travel safe!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • lplions said:
    Working today... but we're leaving as soon as I can escape. 12 hour drive for us, Rustytammy, AND we're bringing the cats with us because the pet sitter I had lined up backed out on us. (Luckily she let me know in time...) FH has been wonderful and has packed the car (except for my dress, I'm being annoying and not letting him even carry it to the car before the wedding) so when I get home all I have to do is change and we can get going.

My parents are already in Indy, my sister (MOH) gets there tomorrow afternoon, and my bridesmaid gets there tomorrow late night. :) I'm not wedding nervous, I'm travel nervous. However... Disney keeps emailing me stuff about our honeymoon and it makes me that much MORE excited about our trip! 
    I would definitely be travel nervous to make sure nothing is forgotten and i must say i soooo wanted to got to disney for our honeymoon but FI wasn't into it lol he wants to go to disney just not for the honeymoon lol 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting ready to head to OCNJ in about two hours - FI is still sleeping and I'm just doing random last minute work and wedding related items. We have a tee time this this afternoon at 3 - so we need to make sure we get up there with plenty of time! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Remember if you forget anything. . . there's always a WALMART!  LOL. Good luck everybody! Can't wait to hear all about our special days. . .
  • Congratulations, everyone!

Officially hitched as of 10/25/13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards