Getting in Shape

T25

I just ordered this and can't wait to start it.  Anyone tried it?  I'd love to hear your feedback!
Meddied since 6/15/13!

Re: T25

• I have done a few of the workouts and honestly I LOVE them! I have issues getting motivated to do the workout so I haven't full on committed, but FI and I do them together.  It's super fast and the workouts are different and you don't notice the time pass.  I find them challenging and am sweating by the end. They have a modifier too if you can't do the full move.  Hope you like it as much as I do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • I have all 3 workouts, the alpha beta, and the gamma ones and I thought the alpha ones were a bit too easy for me, but I usually do 2 of the workouts when I do them.  However, on those days that I really don't want to work out, its nice that if I can just convince myself that its only 25 minutes then I workout.

The gamma workouts are great because they incorproate more weright lifting into the mix which helps with overall metabolism.

Now if I can just get my diet in check, I'd feel better about myself...I LOVE cheese!

• mcgarci2 said:
    I have done a few of the workouts and honestly I LOVE them! I have issues getting motivated to do the workout so I haven't full on committed, but FI and I do them together.  It's super fast and the workouts are different and you don't notice the time pass.  I find them challenging and am sweating by the end. They have a modifier too if you can't do the full move.  Hope you like it as much as I do!

+1  

I love it!  I made it through the first five weeks, and then fell off the wagon before I could start Beta.  I like that it's always different and moves quickly.  And it's short enough that I actually (try to) work out before work so that I can get it finished.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards