November 2013 Weddings
Options

11/2/13 brides tomorrow we'll be

in the single digits! Time flies, doesn't it? Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to post and see wedding pictures :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 11/2/13 brides tomorrow we'll be

• Options
    9 days!!!  AAAGGGHHH!!!

I feel like days 100-30 flew by, but the time since 30 days has dragged for me.  I only have five days left of work (taking off Thurs and Fri), so I'm really gonna need them to start moving.  I'm ready to get this show on the road!
  • Options
    WonderRedWonderRed member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2013
    HO.  LY.  CRAP!!

I might throw up.

You know what would make me ridiculously happy?  If FI would go buy his suit. I realize this will only take an hour so it's not the end of the world but the planner in me is starting to get really stabby about this because, um, it will only take a freaking hour!!!!

Must breathe.

Oh.  And the 10 day forecast has our day at 51-54 degrees (but at least sunny).  That can still change drastically here but still, I'm irked. 
  • Options
    It's crazy! 

Men don't get it!!!

Our forecast has changed to 71 and mostly cloudy. We can deal with that but I'm hoping the temp stays the same but the sun is out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aaaaahhhhhhh! We leave next Wednesday for our DW in Florida on Saturday. We still have things left on our to-do list + packing, but we're excited! And trying not to stress about things! :)

P.S. I lurk on this on this board and have only started posting more recently in anticipation of 11/2. Hope that's okay.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Single Digits! AHHH! I can't believe a week from today I will be taking off work for my wedding! I feel like there's more to do but i don't know what!?

Time to relax and just breathe!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just found out I have to file an appeal between now and next Wednesday.  Sure.  Because I have time for a new, 30 hour project between now and then.  I'm about to lose it.  I think I'm going to make a last trip to Hobby Lobby for some retail therapy before I dive back in.
  • Options
    WonderRed said:
    HO.  LY.  CRAP!!

I might throw up.

You know what would make me ridiculously happy?  If FI would go buy his suit. I realize this will only take an hour so it's not the end of the world but the planner in me is starting to get really stabby about this because, um, it will only take a freaking hour!!!!

Must breathe.

Oh.  And the 10 day forecast has our day at 51-54 degrees (but at least sunny).  That can still change drastically here but still, I'm irked. 
    I'm right there with you! I wanted everything that could be done, DONE, because leaving things for last minute invites terrible things to happen, in my mind! I made FI get his suit immediately, but I've been harping on him to get our cake stand finished because he is building it himself and it needs to be done yesterday!

And I've been stalking the weather too - it's gone back up to 67 and sunny, so I'm really hoping it will stay there! I get upset every time it changes for the worse!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards