November 2013 Weddings

Yucky forecast change with 8 days to go :-(

Yucky forecast change with 8 days to go :-(

It changed from 70 and low clouds yesterday to 62 and rain all day today for our wedding in 8 days. I know it may change and I just can't help stalking the weather. I am praying hard that it does change. The temperature would be fine but the rain needs to go away!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yucky forecast change with 8 days to go :-(

• I feel your pain.  Yesterday we were at 72 and sunny and today we're at 60% chance of rain and 73.  Which means muggy.  Ugh.
  • cedixon0 said:
    I feel your pain.  Yesterday we were at 72 and sunny and today we're at 60% chance of rain and 73.  Which means muggy.  Ugh.
    Hopefully, it will change for both of us and be warm and sunny! I'll be crossing my fingers.
  • Yesterday it said partly cloudy, 61. Today it says showers and 57. No rain!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We've seen everything from rain to sunny and now cloudy. I would seriously wait till a few days before to put any trust in the forecast.
  • Ours is up from high of 51 to high of 54 now.  Still too cool to do the ceremony outside but it's moving the right direction. 
  • We've seen everything from rain to sunny and now cloudy. I would seriously wait till a few days before to put any trust in the forecast.
    Oh, I won't worry until the night before but I can't control my OCD weather forecast stalking, haha! 
  • Just call me the weather stalker, haha. It has changed yet again to 68 and sunny. Please let it stay that way!
  • Haha!! You are funny! It can be fun to look for sure!
  • We're up to a project high of 59 now.  And the snow and high of 30 forecast for Tues & Wednesday is now rain and in the 50's.  Definitely going the right direction.  Come on, weather gods.  Keep bringing it up!
  • @WonderRed

I'm glad things are looking up. Things are looking good here too. It better stay that way, haha!
  • Looks like rain again LOL. Lucky that only our cocktail hour is the only part outside and there is a good indoor option. So no matter what it will be okay. 
  • Rain, rain, go away!! Hopefully the rain with move on but good thing you have an indoor option. Good luck :-)
  • Up to anywhere from 64-68, depending on which forecast you look at.  YES!

• Love, love, love the happy dance!
  • Thanks!!! It's crazy how much these things change! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards