Florida-South Florida
Options

CHECKS!!!!! :)

aluzardoaluzardo member
First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited October 2013 in Florida-South Florida

Hi Ladies!!!

I have this huge weight off my shoulders now that i have all my biggest checks!!! I am so excited i could explode and it would be nothing but funfetti LOL :)

I want to personally thank all of you ladies for all your help. althought it hasnt always been direct, just reading all of your posts has helped me so much with everything. I had the priveledge to meet one bride on here and she was just so sweet and helpful . @martica14 ;)

Well.. on to the checks!

Venue : Delray Beach Golf Club

Beth is absolutely amazing. she has been so awesome so far and is very quick to respond to my emails and always comes up with the best solutions. This venue was actually the first and only venue i looked at! my FSIL's and FMIL all were concerned and thought i should look elsewhere, but i fell in love with the location and beth and i clicked instantly. They are also very affordable and work with you.

Florist: Love the blooms

I spoke with susan and we had arranged a meeting but she was ill and we cancelled. When we were finally able to meet, She was amazing. So helpful and got all of my ideas and pinned a bunch of beautiful things on pinterest. she told me she would make up a quote for me that night and even though it was late, she sure did send it over and it was 11 pm!  Look forward to seeing her work up close and personal next year :)

Photographer: Lauren Louise Photography

I have to say that this was the hardest one yet! we met with a dozen photographers and she was about #6. we were ready to sign the papers with her but she told us after our meeting that she may be moving and our wedding would be a destination wedding at that point. We were so sad because we didnt want to spend the extra $$ on travel fees. we started looking elsewhere but when we really thought about it , we were going to be spending the same amount if we booked these other photographers and they are in state.so we followed our hearts and we decided to book her. She is spunky, she is sweet and has a great personality! and she is reasonably priced.

DJ: Outrageous Productions - Brett Marks

He was great to meet with and it very reasonably priced. He was the only DJ that actually emailed us back. other DJ's said they would and we never heard from them again. His package included Uplighting which i really wanted :)

still working on make up and DOC but i feel pretty good considering my wedding is 11 months away !

If you have any questions on any of these (prices or what comes with) just let me know!

WOOHOO!

Re: CHECKS!!!!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards