November 2013 Weddings

All three of us are getting sick.

DS is crying because he says his ear hurts.  I'm headachy, sniffling, and tired.  FI is dizzy and sweating like crazy.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!  Just NO!

Re: All three of us are getting sick.

• Us too. I'm getting over mine, I think. FI has a sinus infection and meds. DD has a "viral" cough (which I think is BS) so no meds to help make sure she gets better. 

Hugs!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I posted on a previous post that I found out I was pregnant and have been suffering from the worst symptoms and I was really worried about my wedding day. Well i called the dr yesterday and they prescribed me Zofran and I finally feel normal again! Now I'm just nervous for the actual wedding cause it's in like 4 days!

I hope you guys feel better. It's the stress!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ginter27 said:

I posted on a previous post that I found out I was pregnant and have been suffering from the worst symptoms and I was really worried about my wedding day. Well i called the dr yesterday and they prescribed me Zofran and I finally feel normal again! Now I'm just nervous for the actual wedding cause it's in like 4 days!

I hope you guys feel better. It's the stress!

CONGRATULATIONS!!   I hope your MS stays under control for you.  I know the first tri kicked my ass so just relax as much as possible and let other people do anything that needs to be done.  Lots of water.  So excited for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards