Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Sandals Antigua vs Sandals Grande St. Lucia

Hello!

My fiance and I are getting married in NJ 10/31/14 and planning on going for our honeymoon either that Saturday Nov 1 or Sunday Nov 2! We finally narrowed it down to these two locations and now I am stuck! I love that St. Lucia has the swim up lagoon rooms for an affordable price but is it worth it being on the first floor? Do you feel like your out in the open? I've never been to either and both locations have similiar lay outs. We are an out going couple who love to meet new people and do activities and def enjoy sipping on cocktails and beers :)! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

EM

Re: Sandals Antigua vs Sandals Grande St. Lucia

• Options
    We've been to both (Antigua once, Grande in SL 2x's). Reviews and pics in the link above my siggy pic. HTH and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  • Options
    I can't speak for Sandals, but I just returned today from a cruise that went to both St. Lucia and Antigua. as ports.  St. Lucia is MUCH prettier and seems more like what you think of when you think of "paradise" than Antigua.
  • Options

Thats funny, bc we are from Nj and getting married 10/25/2014, and those were our options as well. Both places are beautiful and we cant decide.

Good luck

• Options
    mlg78 said:
    I can't speak for Sandals, but I just returned today from a cruise that went to both St. Lucia and Antigua. as ports.  St. Lucia is MUCH prettier and seems more like what you think of when you think of "paradise" than Antigua.

True...  St. Lucia is more "lush" and tropical BUT Antigua has better beaches.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards