Getting in Shape
Options

Shed-to-Wed Challenge

I have to share this as I just finished a shed-to-wed challenge. Over the summer I went to a wedding expo and was introduced to a Shed-to-Wed challenge.  It was a 24 day challenge that cleansed my system. Throughout the challenge I ate real food.  It came with on the spot coaching and provided me with what types of food to eat and avoid as well as recipes.  I ended up losing 11lbs and went from a size 8 to a size 4 in those 24 days and began seeing definition in my stomach area.  Those 24 days really helped me understand how to eat better and it’s been about 2 weeks since I finished the challenged and have dropped another 3lbs!!

Best yet, since I got 4-5 people in our bridal party to do the challenge with me, I got mine for free!  Here is the email address to reach out with more information BaystateAdvocare@gmail.com

Or here is a link to the challenge - https://www.advocare.com/13098340/Store/ViewBundle.aspx?bundleID=779945&type=B

Re: Shed-to-Wed Challenge

• Options
    Advertising is against the TOS.  @KnotPorscha I think this would be considered spam.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks for replying... I am just proud of my weight loss and wanted to share what worked for me.  I feel the best I have felt in years with my new weight loss.  I am not going to let anyone hold me back. I thought these forums were for sharing and helping one another out during our wedding planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards