California-Inland Empire

Super Cheap Reception Venue Needed

Help! Wedding budget basically disappeared! We have help but not enough. I cant afford anything and I dont want to give up my wedding. I am gettng married in a Church for donation only that my mom is going to pay. FMIL has offered to pay for the food (god bless her!) Someone else is paying for Dj...so all in all we have the reception venue, decorations and photographer and of course our attire and attire of our 3 children. We found a photographer for $800 and shes amazing! Question is!???? I need someone to have a reception for next to nothing. I have found community centers but am worried about decor and things. I cant be there until i walk down the aisle. Im very nervous to leave someone else in charge. It would have to be someone not in the bridal party or immediate family. How are you dealing and what venues have you came across? Prices including in suggestion please?

Re: Super Cheap Reception Venue Needed

• What's your budget and what location are you looking into?

• The budget is as low as posible. Prefereably under 2000 and i would love if that included everything. Im am looking in the inland empire. I live in Rialto and am getting married in Colton.
  • We found a photographer for $800 and shes amazing!
    May I ask, who is your photographer?? That is about the price range we're aiming for, for someone "amazing" of course! Having a hard time and would LOVE a referral! Big Bear wedding, August 2014 :) Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KRD2014 said:
    We found a photographer for $800 and shes amazing!
    May I ask, who is your photographer?? That is about the price range we're aiming for, for someone "amazing" of course! Having a hard time and would LOVE a referral! Big Bear wedding, August 2014 :) Thank you!
    Her name is Aleisha and you can find her on Facebook at AMC Photography. If you msg me your email or something I can forward it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards