Not Engaged Yet

Confessions

124»

Re: Confessions

• cu97tiger said:
    I confess that I need to work out so much, for so many reasons, but I don't.

I confess that I'm wondering who does wash their jeans after every wear.

I confess that I would give my left nut to go out drinking and dancing.

Two weeks from now... let's do it!
    YESSSSS!
  • bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2013
    @LivLeighton - I have the same concerns at the gym. I feel like people wonder why my fat ass is even there! But you look amazing. I'm sure anyone at the gym who notices you is just wondering who that gorgeous girl is!

• katieg520 said:

Look, I've never done anytAudiohing to anybody. If you don't like me, leave me the fuck alone. It's like you fucking seek me out. Get the fuck over yourself and leave me the fuck alone. If you want everybody to fucking agree with you, then that won't ever happen. Life doesn't work that way. Get the fuck over it. I don't know you in real life, and you most certainly don't know me. I don't give two shits what any of you think of me. This is simply entertainment for me. I don't need to sound tough/cool/confident to a bunch of people I don't know because I genuinely don't care what you think of me. I know who I am. I've seen you people (in the short amount of time I've been here) attack people and say the meanest things all in the name of "etiquette." Who the fuck teaches people to do the right thing that way? Damn! It's not what you say but how you say it. When a simple, "Well, according the etiquette, the proper way to go about things is (such and such)" would do, you people go off and tell the person they basically don't deserve to be throwing a wedding in the first place because it's not the socially acceptable way of doing things.

I won't be posting anymore, so no need to mention me.

I have a feeling that you people are indeed the unhappy ones in your lives to be so mean to people. Good luck in your lives and happy posting!

Lololololololololololololololooololol I think I just peed my pants.
    Also, I think I'm stuck in the box again.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• cschiano said:
    cschiano said:
    I confess that I knew @katieg520 was a lil' cray cray underneath her sweet exterior the minute she started "the secret" thread. 

I confess that @Elle1036 was my first NEY friend and we never talk anymore. Sad times :( 

One more confession: I'm not sure anyone would care if I stopped posting. 
    I'd care!

Also, you live in Chicago.  And work 3 blocks from where I live...or just about.  I live 3 blocks from the Water Tower.  This is so unacceptable I don't even know where to begin.

Footstomp.
    Do you really live 3 blocks from Water Tower?? Have you been to Food Ease yet? We should get a glass of wine there soon after work. Like for real. 
    I have not been to Food Ease.  I'm down for wine whenever you want.

And yes, I really live 3 blocks from Water Tower.
  • I confess that I just canceled a drinks date with my neighbor who I really want to get to be better friends with because I'm exhausted by my life, and I feel like a tool. She was really great about it though. 

I confess that the above confession was grammatically incorrect, but I'm too lazy to fix it.

I confess that when I was thinking about applying to jobs, I entertained the thought of moving to Arizona because I want to be IRL friends with @desertsun. (For those of you who don't know the background, that's not as stalker-y as it sounds...a job I was in the final round for has its corporate office in Phoenix.)

I confess that I saved the thread that @loves2shop4shoes started with all the love for me and I read it every time I'm feeling down. Which is about 6 times a day. And I feel really lucky to have you all in my life. 

I confess that I'm on board with the multiple wears of jeans and bras between washing. And I'm glad i'm not the only one. 

I confess that while I have no ego, like, anywhere, about anything, I apparently haven't figured out how to check it at the gym door. I feel like people are watching me and thinking how fat I am or how little I can lift or how slow I'm going on the treadmill. I look at all the girls (and guys, to a lesser extent) that are teeny tiny size 00's with muscles running away on the treadmill at like 1000 miles an hour or holding a plank for 5 minutes without breaking a sweat and I just want to cry. 
    I'm right there with you, Liv.  And I feel like a fat wildebeest lately.  Sadface.
  • cschiano said:
    cschiano said:
    I confess that I knew @katieg520 was a lil' cray cray underneath her sweet exterior the minute she started "the secret" thread. 

I confess that @Elle1036 was my first NEY friend and we never talk anymore. Sad times :( 

I'd care!

Also, you live in Chicago.  And work 3 blocks from where I live...or just about.  I live 3 blocks from the Water Tower.  This is so unacceptable I don't even know where to begin.

Footstomp.
    Do you really live 3 blocks from Water Tower?? Have you been to Food Ease yet? We should get a glass of wine there soon after work. Like for real. 

@cschiano and @loves2shop4shoes I will not condone this wine drinking, unless I get to come too!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • suzie211 said:
    cschiano said:
    cschiano said:

I'd care!

Footstomp.

@cschiano and @loves2shop4shoes I will not condone this wine drinking, unless I get to come too!
    Obvi.  @suzie211, you have a standing invitation to all of my Chicago shenanigans that involve wine.  Or makeup.
  • @LivLeighton - this is why I don't go to the gym, I just hide away at home and do my puny work outs.  I am with you!

@cschiano - I WOULD MISS YOU.
  • @cschiano @loves2shop4shoes @suzie211 can I get on in on the fun?  I work on Michigan, I'm not far away!

@livleighton I have the same fears - which is part of what keeps me away unfortunately.  I'm worried every time they swipe my card that they judge me for only coming once a week for a class.  Sigh.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KateJ16 said:
    @cschiano @loves2shop4shoes @suzie211 can I get on in on the fun?  I work on Michigan, I'm not far away!

@livleighton I have the same fears - which is part of what keeps me away unfortunately.  I'm worried every time they swipe my card that they judge me for only coming once a week for a class.  Sigh.
    Shut the front door!  You live in Chicago too?
  • KateJ16 said:
    @cschiano @loves2shop4shoes @suzie211 can I get on in on the fun?  I work on Michigan, I'm not far away!

Shut the front door!  You live in Chicago too?
    You betcha - up in Lakeview/Uptown :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2013
    @katieg520 I think you're in the right here. you expressed your opinion on your life choices. I didn't feel you were judging 'older moms' (for example if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant, I'll be 39 at the earliest and I wasn't in the least offended). I hope you come back because all the same shit all the time gets boring.

ETA: not trying to call people out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• cu97tiger said:
    @katieg520 I think you're in the right here. you expressed your opinion on your life choices. I didn't feel you were judging 'older moms' (for example if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant, I'll be 39 at the earliest and I wasn't in the least offended). I hope you come back because all the same shit all the time gets boring. ETA: not trying to call people out.
    I was the first person to disagree with her POV, although not for that reason, and I don't understand why she threw a temper tantrum, cursed us all off, and then GBCKed. I hope she doesn't come back based on that alone. 

• cu97tiger said:
    @katieg520 I think you're in the right here. you expressed your opinion on your life choices. I didn't feel you were judging 'older moms' (for example if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant, I'll be 39 at the earliest and I wasn't in the least offended). I hope you come back because all the same shit all the time gets boring. ETA: not trying to call people out.
    It wasn't just the "older moms" thing that got her labeled judgy. Just for the record. 

*******************************************************************************************

• I think the part that irked me the most was "I don't give a shit what people think about me" and "it's like you fucking seek me out." Um, okay? If you don't care what people think about you, you probably aren't here trying to make friends (which is fine, not everyone is), but then why spend so much time posting and interacting with us on a daily basis? And the "seek me out" part? Give me a fucking break. If you can't take two seconds of flames (that weren't even that serious), you really don't belong here anyway. If that sounds harsh... sorry I'm not sorry.

*******************************************************************************************

• cu97tiger said:
    I will agree and disagree with you @cu97tiger.  I think @katieg520 had every right to express her opinion on her life choices.  I think she was a bit insensitive in how she did so, which is why I cautioned her that the implications of what she was saying could be taken the wrong way.

I feel like KatieG lumped everyone together, when some of us went out of our way to be respectful to her, and started cursing at everyone and GBCKed.

I really think that was uncalled for and was really disrespectful of her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards