Ohio-Cincinnati

Bridal hangers

Anyone know anyone local that makes personalized bridal hangers. I want one but my wedding is s the 19th and I dont have time to order one.
Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: Bridal hangers

• I made mine- its actually not that hard. You get 12 gauge floral wire and a wooden or wire hanger. ( walmart has 5pks, i got mine for free). Youll want to take out the bar on the wooden hanger, although i guess you dont have to. You can shove the wire in the hole or wrap it around the hanger where the wire was inserted (thats what i did). BEFORE you do that though, youll want to shape your name) I only messed up 1 name (Kimberly) and thats because the K gave me trouble). Then youll just wrap the other end of wire around or insert it into the whole. 

I can help you do it. 
    Married 11/12/05 ~ Renewed Our Vows 11/9/13. 

"The LORD will fight for you, you need only be still."

• @WedReMix...I actually had watched a youtube video on how to make it and was going to give it a try. My wedding is Saturday and I have so much other stuff to do this week its crazy. I just dont have the time to do it. I would be more than willing to pay you if your willing to make it for me
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • If you supplied the hangers and wire, id do it for whatever you thought was fair for my time. If i had to buy the supplies, then i would need $10 + whatever you felt comfortable with for my time. 

• Ok...heres my my email address. email mail me your phone number and ill call u tomorrow to make arrangements. rclark8298@gmail.com
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • @raven&mark I sent you an email! 

• @raven&mark - I sent you an email. Im so very sorry for the missed meeting today. 

• Hello! I am in desperate need of a hanger for a bridal shower gift for my future sister in law. I had ordered one from ETSY 6 weeks ago and it never has arrived. The seller just refunded me and said or must have gotten lost. I randomly saw this post and that you can make them! Where are you located?
  • My email address is mscloud2000@aol.com
  • WedReMix13WedReMix13 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2013
    jussywussy but I will let you know if/when i can. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards