Destination Weddings Discussions

Couples Negril Jamaica

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has had their wedding at Couples Negril? Or even another couples resort or in Negril? Wondering how it all went.
We have booked out wedding at Couples Negril for July 5th 2014. Sooo excited!!

Re: Couples Negril Jamaica

• Nicole who is on sometimes got married at Sandals Negril and loved it!!!  As far as I know and what she told me it was beautiful and she had a great time. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amorg334 said:

Nicole who is on sometimes got married at Sandals Negril and loved it!!!  As far as I know and what she told me it was beautiful and she had a great time. 

Thanks, hopefully I will see her around here. sandals Negril was the other resort we were choosing between. But the reviews on trip advisor, and various travel websites seemed to favor Couples so we decide to go with them.
    Was hoping to hear from someone else who has gone with Couples
  • Couples has a forum on their website. There is a wedding section with tons of reviews and q and a threads. I have not been to CN myself but at CSS the weddings were so beautiful. I think you will be thoroughly impressed with couples!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• LiLe422 said:

Couples has a forum on their website. There is a wedding section with tons of reviews and q and a threads. I have not been to CN myself but at CSS the weddings were so beautiful. I think you will be thoroughly impressed with couples!!

Thanks! I didn't know they had a forum. I will check it out!
  • A couple who attended our wedding at Sandals stayed at Couples and loved the resort!

But of course I am partial to Sandals, it truly was an AMAZING experience there.  The staff really makes it or breaks it (believe me they MAKE it, lol) but the resort itself was clean, there was just enough to do, lots of fun entertainment at night and during the day and the food was excellent! Sigh, would love to be there right now! Lol!!

I know you will have an amazing experience at Couples as well, I don't think anyone can go wrong with a resort in paradise, lol!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Julyet06 said:

A couple who attended our wedding at Sandals stayed at Couples and loved the resort!

But of course I am partial to Sandals, it truly was an AMAZING experience there.  The staff really makes it or breaks it (believe me they MAKE it, lol) but the resort itself was clean, there was just enough to do, lots of fun entertainment at night and during the day and the food was excellent! Sigh, would love to be there right now! Lol!!

I know you will have an amazing experience at Couples as well, I don't think anyone can go wrong with a resort in paradise, lol!
    Thanks,
    I agree that either resort would be amazing. Can't really go wrong

• @Novodca I am currently debating between resorts now and I'm having a hard time sifting through the sandals vs couples options. It really seems like there are two camps and I'm not sure which we fall into. Can I ask what lead you to pick Couples Negril over Couples Swept Away? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards