November 2013 Weddings

6 days to go...and I have a horrible sore throat and earache :(

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and an earache.  I just tried gargling salt water but ugh.  Time for some sudafed and lots of hot showers I guess?
Wedding Countdown Ticker 
  Visit The Knot!

Re: 6 days to go...and I have a horrible sore throat and earache :(

• Hope you feel better soon! Drink lots of tea and try to get as much sleep as you can.
  • Oh no! If you have an ear ache, I would probably go to the doctor for antibiotics. As a person who gets ear aches at least once a year, they are no fun and will feel much better in like 2 days with antibiotics. 

Get some rest and I hope you feel better!
  • I have had the same thing for days, and they told me no antibiotics.  It is most likely viral.  My bachelorette party is on Saturday and I'm hoping I feel better by then.  They did give me cough syrup with codeine though.  A friend of mine was sick before her wedding and her doc gave her a steroid injection to help her get better faster.
  • I woke up with the same thing about a week ago - lots of rest, fluids and vitamin C seemed to have done the trick. Speedy recovery!
  • Thanks guys!  I've been taking sudafed and that seems to be helping.  Lots of fluids as well!  My brother and SIL were both super sick on their wedding day and I'm just trying so hard to not be sick also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • get better soon 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Feel better soon! I'm experiencing a major breakout right now and am hoping it will clear up before my wedding. I've got a few weeks, but still!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards