Ohio-Columbus

Jewler for wedding bands

My mother has given me my grandmother's wedding ring to have the small diamonds in it reset into a wedding band for me.  (It's gold gold and I want a white gold band).  I want a fairly simple, slender band with the diamonds set in it. Any recommendations on Columbus area jewlers who will do good work and charge a reasonable price?

Re: Jewler for wedding bands

• Carioti jewellers on Cleveland ave. My family has used them for years.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I have always used worthington jewelers. It's an extremely nice place with really reasonable prices! 
  • We bought our bands at Diamond Cellar (and FI bought my e-ring there).  The one on Sawmill Road has been great with us.  We found a band in platinum and FI wanted it in yellow gold and they worked with us to make it happen.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • I highly recommend Gustavo at Beechwold Custom Jewelry.  Not only did he help us design a really amazing and unique engagement ring and matching wedding band, he was also able to incorporate diamonds from my aunt's ring into the design.  His work is exquisite and we felt the prices were very reasonable, especially for the amazing quality!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards