African American Weddings

Is it still Tuesday?

Re: Is it still Tuesday?

• LMAO! Looks like not one person had something to say on Tell it Tuesday...

hmmm lets see...I am ready to go home and SLEEP!!! 

I need a place to sell my wedding gown!
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2013

I got one..

dear wedding planner.,

why did you get me for the okie doke and just told me I owe you 160 for wedding chairs?

Signed,

Let get this wedding over with so we dont got to talk no more

Dear Seating Chart,

I hate you..

Signed.. everyone just find a seat

Dear gas station,

I got to do a praise dance bc gas was 3.18.. halleju!!

wont he do it.. cheap gas

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LMAO! Looks like not one person had something to say on Tell it Tuesday...

hmmm lets see...I am ready to go home and SLEEP!!! 

I need a place to sell my wedding gown!

shadddup!!  how bout that for a tell em?  lol!

mmm, how was that nap donka?

try:  preownedweddingdresses.com

oncewed.com

ebay

knot classifieds

@ Leesh - Yes He Will!!!  how bout $2.99 on the corner of Grove and 18th this mawnin.  Praise Him!!  Now i'm gonna date myself, but in my lifetime, gas was under ONE solid dollar (tm Dr. J. Janvier-Palmer).  Chile please pray for more peace in the middle east! lol!!

• All i gots to say is:

Dear Work

You are for the birds!!!

Signed
    Needs to win the lotto

Dear Wedding Planner, Photographer and Caterer

Ummm we have decided to go to the courthouse and have a dinner afterwards... sorry to be a bother and uhh how bout' can i get a few dollars back??? lol!

Signed
    This wedding thing is getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!! Lets just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• T, are ya'll doing the courthouse thing for real?  oooh!!  nice!! good job.    I know ya'll can't wait for these shindigs to be over wid.  Lawwww. 

• sultryzulu YES GIRL! It wasnt fun being stressed trying to piece things together to have this elaborate wedding and still live our day to day lives....sooooo wtbs we will do the courthouse thing on that Friday in June and then go out and take some nice photos with the photog to capture the day and go have dinner somewhere nice... DONE! Im sure later down the line we will do this whole thing when the $$$$$$$$$$ looks better

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Really?? Oh wwwooowww!!!
  • misstira said:
    sultryzulu YES GIRL! It wasnt fun being stressed trying to piece things together to have this elaborate wedding and still live our day to day lives....sooooo wtbs we will do the courthouse thing on that Friday in June and then go out and take some nice photos with the photog to capture the day and go have dinner somewhere nice... DONE! Im sure later down the line we will do this whole thing when the $$$$$$$$$$ looks better

• Right!!! Ooohh they get on my nerves.
  • cidefi...OKAYYY ONE OF THE EBOARD CHICKS...#AINTNOBODYGOTTIMEFADAT

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• lol!!  T, now outta curiosity is there any reason whomever you wanna have come to dinner can't also attend your ceremony? 
  • The courthouses here in Miami are big enough for about 5 ppl and id like to have a dinner party with maybe 40-50 ppl

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• what did I tell you bout making my head hurt?  girl, what? no, lemme sit my ass down for a second.  doesn't a courtroom need to be large enough to house a full docket's worth of defendants?  it's not like that fola photography picture from atlanta you showed us then huh? they don't do the weddings in a courtroom, they're in like judge's chambers or something?  if they could accommodate you, do you want everybody there?

• misstira said:
    All i gots to say is:

Dear Work

You are for the birds!!!

Signed
    Needs to win the lotto

Dear Wedding Planner, Photographer and Caterer

Ummm we have decided to go to the courthouse and have a dinner afterwards... sorry to be a bother and uhh how bout' can i get a few dollars back??? lol!

Signed
    This wedding thing is getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!! Lets just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dang Tira you have been back and forth so much on this matter! Well when are you all going to the courthouse?
  • what did I tell you bout making my head hurt?  girl, what? no, lemme sit my ass down for a second.  doesn't a courtroom need to be large enough to house a full docket's worth of defendants?  it's not like that fola photography picture from atlanta you showed us then huh? they don't do the weddings in a courtroom, they're in like judge's chambers or something?  if they could accommodate you, do you want everybody there?

Sounds like here in Louisville. Our JOP office is super small too, but you can pay I think and have him/her meet you somewhere to perform the ceremony.

• sultryzulu LOL LOL LOL GUH U AH MESS! In Miami the places are nothing and i mean nothing like that courthouse in ATL.. Its a small room with stale paint and fake flowers and xmas lights (shrugs) and i called before to see how many ppl can come and they were like 4 maybe 5 ppl could fit in the room so no way do i need 50 ppl there for a room big enough for 4 LOL

LouisianaLove33 HONEY YES WE HAVE LORD LORD LORD! But as i stated im done, ma head hurts and enough is enough so courthouse it is, take some pics after that to commerate the moment and day and go to dinner afterwards but im doing it still in June only because July we will use the family reunion to do the honeymoon...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• misstira said:
    sultryzulu LOL LOL LOL GUH U AH MESS! In Miami the places are nothing and i mean nothing like that courthouse in ATL.. Its a small room with stale paint and fake flowers and xmas lights (shrugs) and i called before to see how many ppl can come and they were like 4 maybe 5 ppl could fit in the room so no way do i need 50 ppl there for a room big enough for 4 LOL

LouisianaLove33 HONEY YES WE HAVE LORD LORD LORD! But as i stated im done, ma head hurts and enough is enough so courthouse it is, take some pics after that to commerate the moment and day and go to dinner afterwards but im doing it still in June only because July we will use the family reunion to do the honeymoon...
    Tira well as long as you are happy that is all that matters!
  • okay you got me together lol!  what Case said, your happiness is priority number 1.
  • THANKS LADIES.... You both are the bestest!!!! lol im super excited still and cant wait..

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• misstira said:
    THANKS LADIES.... You both are the bestest!!!! lol im super excited still and cant wait..

Girl we are excited for you!

• misstira said:
    sultryzulu VOICE LOL

You know, people on other boards be trippin' over etiquette as if they were the born again Emily Post.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Dear Work:

Stop giving me bs things to do. You know I have a degree for a reason and kick ass at research, so don't be afraid to ask me to do something. This busy work is for the birds.

Minsu-ya

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards