Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Wedding venue open past midnight

Hi, just got engaged and we're looking for a venue in the DC area where we can dance past midnight. Does this exist? Size is approximately 150 people. Ideally a place with outdoors options for ceremony, etc. Help!

Re: Wedding venue open past midnight

• Options
    Hello! You'll have better luck posting this on your local board - this is international and most of the posters won't be able to help you. Good luck, happy planning, and congratulations on your engagement!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm from the DC area and our venue has a midnight cutoff time. When I asked why they said it was because of a noise ordinance. We are having our reception outdoors however, so I am thinking that indoor venues wouldn't have the same issue. What type of venue are you looking for? 
  • Options
    Hi MDbride, we're looking for outdoors as well, close to DC. What venue are you having your wedding at? Thanks for the prompt reply!
  • Options
    @FedeT we are using Billingsly Manor in Upper Marlboro, MD. It has an amazing view and a large, white tent already set up over a brick patio.
  • Options
    Our venue ( in havre de grace)let us go until whenever we wanted but it would cost us $100 for every hour past 11pm
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks MD Bride!!!
  • Options
    Thank you Jessica!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards