November 2013 Weddings

November 15, 2013

Woo Hoo!  9 more days.  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I was actually getting sick of all the people asking me if I was nervous.  Up  until today I could honestly say "no."  Now I am feeling a bit jittery.  All in all, everything is done.  Place cards printed, programs printed and bows tied to them, cake paid for and confirmed, wedding rehearsal/ day timeline sent to bridal party, hair, nails, make up appointments confirmed, final dress fitting confirmed and car inspection is booked.  Going to have to stay busy the next few days.  How's everyone else feeling?

Re: November 15, 2013

• Im right behing you gurlie....Im not nervous yet.. the only thing that is making me antsy is the weather ./. it says it suppose to rain.. and thats on all the sites that I checked..... I still need to print and assembly programs, type up the seating chart, pick up my dress... but so far im feeling good.. im ready to not be at work any more..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • I'll send positive thoughts for the weather.  I live in upstate NY, so it's going to be about 35 ish-45ish degrees.  I'm hoping for the warmer end and no rain.  Forcast only calls for a 10% chance up here.  As long as I don't get a blizzard, I think I should be fine.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. 

My friends have yelled at me for running around the past week, but I finally am heeding their advice and taking it easy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards