Florida-West Coast

Vendor Reviews Tampa

We got married May 25th, in Brandon, Florida.  Our reception was held in Hunter's Green Country Club in Tampa.

Here are my reviews:

Cake: New Tampa Center Publix (B+) - The cake was good but we never got the groom's cake we had paid for.  There was also some confusion about the type of frosting. We had decided on butter cream frosting and had paid for the cake.  Then a few weeks before the wedding they said the cake could not be done in butter cream. They were going to make us pay more even though the original plan was supposedly confirmed by the baker.  In the end, they ate the cost and everything worked out and the cake was beautiful.

Florist: Arlene's Floral Designs (A+) - They did a great job and were easy to work with.

DJ: Solid Gold with Chuck Amstone (A) - He did a great job.  Everyone loved the balloon game he had us play!

Videographer:  Life's Highlights (A++) - They were great to work with and everyone loved our highlight video! They did an awesome job with our wedding video as well.

Photographer: Todd Gilman (A+) - He was easy to work with and very professional.  Everyone loved his pictures.

Hair and Makeup: Darlene at Michele Renee (A++) - Darlene did great with my hair and makeup! Everyone was very impressed.  She and her two helpers were very efficient as well.  

Quartet:  David Dillingham (A+) - We received a lot of compliments about the music that they played before and during the ceremony. 

Venue: Hunter's Green (A+) - Britney Brown (wedding coordinator) at HG was awesome!  She was so helpful and great to work with.  The setting was beautiful and everything went very smoothly despite a change in wedding coordinators midway through the planning.  My only complaint is that during our "testing" we were not able to try any of our dishes or side items, even though we had already made a deposit. 

Favors: Sweet Tooth Cakes and Confections (A++) - They were very accommodating and affordable. The cake pops were yummy and the guests loved them!

Limo: Ambassador Limo (A) - Very professional and the limo was nice.

I hope this is helpful for some of you!

Re: Vendor Reviews Tampa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards