Florida-South Florida

VENUE QUESTIONS

Does anyone have any information on The Links at Key Biscayne? Im looking to check there pricing for a dinner party reception...Thanks In Advance

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: VENUE QUESTIONS

• Hi misstira, My mom asked about their packages when I first got engaged.. I think it might be more than what you are looking for. Buffet + 4 passed hors'douvres (sp?) is $109 includes open bar and seated starts at $92.95 and this is from a document from 6/2012.  You might want to look into a restaurant called My name is Dolores but you can call me Lolita around the Brickell area. We just had a dinner for my sister's sweet 16. The food was great. We had 41 people and the bill came to about $1275 including tip, and tax.  It included a couple of appetizers, salad, side dish  served family style which was sauteed spinach and cherry tomatoes and then two entrees- this incredible chicken served over mashed potatoes with mushroom sauce and short rib lasagna (creative and yummy). It wasn't a choice of entrees it was actually both!  It included dessert which I think was supposed to be a flan but my mom brought in birthday cake instead and they set up a cake and gift table. The room was beautiful, white and candle lit.. my mom brought in cylinders from dollar store filled with hydrangeas and I think she just did three down the length of the table. Soft drinks were included but not alcohol (there were only 4 adults), but I know their house wine is like $14 a bottle. The service was incredible as well. They are in that Mary Brickell Village area that has become so trendy.  They are part of a restaurant group called Passion Group which includes another restaurant called Love is Blind in Coral Gables and another on Brickell Key called Crazy about you! They are all priced about the same. Hope that helps!
  • Stephynariel THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... The information you provided was really greatly appreciated! I will definitely look into this!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Try the coral gables women's club. They have two different halls and includes tables and chairs. It is a very nice location and affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards