Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Feedback on Willowbend Country Club

Hey all!

I am interested in having my wedding reception be at Willowbend Country Club in Mashpee! Does anyone have any feedback on it? Have you attended a wedding there or had your own on site? Any info is good info!

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Feedback on Willowbend Country Club

• My daughter & SIL had ttheir reception at Willowbend and raved about it as did the guests.

We had checked out all the other venues in the area, Poppy, Chathams Bar, etc. and Willowbend was by far the nicest.

It seems expensive as their aren't any packages as the other venues generally are but in the end pretty much comes out about the sames cost

• I just got married at Willowbend in Sept and LOVED it!!!!!!! Absolutely perfect. They do have packages that include open bar, passed appetizers, etc (I think mine was like $145 per person and that included 5 hr open bar, apps, etc). I wrote a whole review on the board...look under Sept wedding. Terry was great to work with, the food is REALLY good (we had people raving about it), the on-site villas are gorgeous so your wedding party can stay there, etc. I have nothing bad to say about the venue...we had a fantastic wedding and want to relive the entire thing :) Let me know if you have any questions specifically. I'm happy to help! 

Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards