African American Weddings

IT'S TUESDAY!

If one more person asks me "ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED YET?" i'm going to friggin scream!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: IT'S TUESDAY!

• marsm4 lol lol lol are you getting excited  yet????????? lol i had to ask

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• g'head and scream, they'll think it's in response to being excited.

dear accounts payable,

I said it right the first time, just do what the fcuk I say do.

Thanks,

Waiting days longer for checks than necessary.

• @misstira.... i knew someone here would!  LOL.

If i'm not excited at this point something is WRONG!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited November 2013

Dear @sultryzulu,

It's all about crunchin' da muhfukkin' numbahs. Yo, that shyt gotta come correct or don't come at all. sheeeiiit. Bitchez be trippin'.

Peace,

Midstate office supply- AP Dept

http://www.theonion.com/articles/it-wuz-always-bout-tha-numbahs,16650/

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • dear unemployment,

where is my new debit card?! 

thanks 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear job,

I have been here since 7 am, I WILL NOT be attending the banquet this evening till 9 pm. You cant bribe me with wine, I gots my own. And I got mom stuff to do. Sorry for the rest of you suckahs!

Sorry, not sorry,

Seneca
  • thedivav said:
    dear unemployment,

where is my new debit card?! 

thanks 

DANG V! You're unemployed, i thought you JUST got a new job.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • If one more person asks me "ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED YET?" i'm going to friggin scream!!

YAASSSSS GAWD!!!!!!! that or are you nervous.. I am going to run away 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @LeciaB I imagine it must be worse for you! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear @sultryzulu,

It's all about crunchin' da muhfukkin' numbahs. Yo, that shyt gotta come correct or don't come at all. sheeeiiit. Bitchez be trippin'.

Peace,

Midstate office supply- AP Dept

http://www.theonion.com/articles/it-wuz-always-bout-tha-numbahs,16650/

#D-E-A-D

LMAO!!!!
  • it not tuesday but I got a little more... dear guest that rsvp yes..but now can not make it... i know that you all have valid reason why you can not come but it just hurts my heart that i had to pay for you and now you are not coming.. all 7 of I really appreciate it..
    not really

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • 7?? Together or seperate people? I would be so irritated
  • LeciaB said:
    it not tuesday but I got a little more... dear guest that rsvp yes..but now can not make it... i know that you all have valid reason why you can not come but it just hurts my heart that i had to pay for you and now you are not coming.. all 7 of I really appreciate it..
    not really
    dnag this sucks and I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry.....
  • it not tuesday but I got a little more... dear guest that rsvp yes..but now can not make it... i know that you all have valid reason why you can not come but it just hurts my heart that i had to pay for you and now you are not coming.. all 7 of I really appreciate it..
    not really

ARE YOU FRIGGIN SERIOUS!!! YEA ID BE PISSED....BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE MAKE SURE YOU GET A COUPLE TO GO PLATES AND HAVE THEM READY TO TAKE THAT FOOD HOME WITH YOU AND THE HUBBY... DINNER FOR A FEW NIGHTS!!!! lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Dear Florist #1 - Who da hell charges a $75 fee to deliver flowers at a Sunday wedding?

Dear Florist $3 - You know, $1,500 is a lot for flowers and your stank attitude wasn't helpful. Your faced twisted like I asked you to work for free. Boo Bye.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• minsu5 they giving you a hard time with them flowers huh!!!!! LOL...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• misstira said:
    minsu5 they giving you a hard time with them flowers huh!!!!! LOL...

Yes! The wedding industry is a racket!

Why they charging me $150 to lay some rose petals on the floor?! I can go to Gwynn Oak and Hilton, buy roses from the dude on the corner, and spread them my damn self on the floor.

• minsu5 LMBO.... i swear ive been debating on making my own bouquet and if i put my mind to it im sure anything can be done.... but they kill me with all the money ppl charge for weddings i mean come on $100 pp for some chicken and rice like really dude??? The industry for weddings is a complete sham but hey ppl are actually paying those prices to have really really beautiful weddings...lol everybody aint able lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• @misstira, don't get me started on dem bouquets. Imma have everybody wear boutonnieres, they're only $10 - $20 a piece. Our ladies' bouquets was $85 at two florists that we visited. At a third florist, it was $65. I still don't understand it, but I can live with the difference.

• Dear Face: You never really have breakouts. I'm getting married Saturday. WTF?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awwwww sounds like a stress breakout!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards